Potential Wild Card scouting idea

Would be kind of fun if we as a board were able to create four factions for scouting the NFC teams playing this upcoming weekend. 

Obviously most of us are going to watch both games but it's hard to pay attention to the intricacies of the game for both sides of the ball; at least in real time. 

Everyone would pick a team to watch. From individual players, to tendencies, to adjustments, to weak links. 

Clearly this won't help the Falcons but as fans it will cool to see other members' unbiased football opinions about a team other than the Falcons. 

Personally, I'm going to scout the Seahawks like a hawk. 

I've been watching Green Bay all season as I always do (Because they are always on TV up here)

Watching Aaron Rodgers it's confirmed that he's back to being himself - and that's scary for the other five teams in the NFC.

For those who don't know, he's the most dangerous QB in the league outside of the pocket. Watching how we used Vic as a spy against Cam Newton makes me think that using Deion Jones as a spy against Aaron Rodgers would be ideal.

Don't allow him to sit back there for seven seconds or escape the pocket - a spy would be genius. 

He's extremely effective outside of the pocket because DB's simply can't cover for long with his elite arm talent.