Divisonal Round, game is on Saturday at 4:35pm

rogueleadersf

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ICD said:

We don't know but it's narrowed down to 3 for us. Seattle, GB or NY. 

And for Dallas it's DET GB or NY

OK, but Seattle , GB, and NY could get knocked out the first week ,, Right?  But in those three, I'd much rather play Seattle then NY, and GB last.. even thou we beat GB,, they are still the best team IMO. 

We will most likely get Seattle. I think Detroit will give them a battle but they will have to overcome that stadium and those home cooking refs. It's funny how Seattle fans are already predicting beating both Detroit and us already on their forums. They're in for a rude awakening. 

35 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Hope we get Seattle.. that would be the least threat ..... without their Refs,, they are not all that... They just barley beat SF. 

I really don't think it matters, Draftnut57. Falcons are the best team in the league as long as they don't play prevent at the start of the fourth quarter, go three and out three times consecutively, and gas their poor D.

I would like for them to beat the Giants, since they are on a roll.

Here is a vid for you, posted on 30 Dec.

On 1/2/2017 at 9:45 AM, Atlfanstckndenver said:

I have to agree that the ideal scenario is beating the snot out of Seattle. Then shutting up cowboy nation on our way to the Superbowl would be pretty nice too. 

Yeah, that's the ideal scenario. Only reason I don't like it though it that I would like the NFCCG to be in Atlanta. That has someone beating Dallas. But it would be nice to beat them in their own house. 

On 1/2/2017 at 9:23 AM, rogueleadersf said:

So it looks like we will be playing on Saturday the 14th in the late afternoon. Me, personally, will be at work till 6pm and think this sucks,would rather it be a Sunday game,but regardless,

Who would you guys prefer our opponent be?

Any works for me but, I'd like another shot at Seattle after we got robbed on that lack of PI call at the end of the game that cost us the game. Plus, i think we would dominate them this go around, we are a much more sound team now than we were earlier when we played. 

On 1/2/2017 at 6:23 AM, rogueleadersf said:

So it looks like we will be playing on Saturday the 14th in the late afternoon. Me, personally, will be at work till 6pm and think this sucks,would rather it be a Sunday game,but regardless,

Who would you guys prefer our opponent be?

Seattle. PAIN GAME Part 2: Sherman Sacrificed on 50 Yard Line at Half Time.  Jk, but I want his butt torched this time! PS: It's my BDay. Everybody listen to Sinatra at halftime! ;)

Edited by BIRDLAND 2.0

I will be in row 10 on the 50 yard line of lower level (section 136) for the playoff game! It's about as close to being on the field as you can get!  Tickets were $425 each with absurd service charges but I have 4 seats ready to go!

4 minutes ago, gazoo said:

I will be in row 10 on the 50 yard line of lower level (section 136) for the playoff game! It's about as close to being on the field as you can get!  Tickets were $425 each with absurd service charges but I have 4 seats ready to go!

Gazoo, your nuts! 425$! Hope it's butt kicker! Make a Happy 51, Birdland poster for me and hold it up. I'd be honored for my birthday! :lol:

3 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Gazoo, your nuts! 425$! Hope it's butt kicker! Make a Happy 51, Birdland poster for me and hold it up. I'd be honored for my birthday! :lol:

You'd trip out if I really did that :lol:

Honestly, I would not go the the Super Bowl even if Falcons were playing, way too much money and hassle, but a home playoff game for $425 per ticket on 50 yard line almost on the field I just couldn't pass up. It really is a lot of money, but I think worth it this time!

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

You'd trip out if I really did that :lol:

Honestly, I would not go the the Super Bowl even if Falcons were playing, way too much money and hassle, but a home playoff game for $425 per ticket on 50 yard line almost on the field I just couldn't pass up. It really is a lot of money, but I think worth it this time!

No, I appreciate it, the poster. It would be a tribute to all of the Arnold Palmer Senior Circuit guys who are up in age, AND HAVE been fans for 30 plus years! PS: Get some player signatures on your program!