After reading this forum

GTFalcon25

4 minutes ago, LegendofGravy said:

They're all let down since most predicted a 3-4 win season =/

3-4 I saw 0-16 staring us in the face threads a long time ago. Because no Girlie, or Vic is a Bust, Trade Matt Ryan for #1 pick Deshaun Watson, or a bag of chips. That type of BS. Welcome to TATF(Again)

Edited by Zone#7

I still contend that DQ and crew decided to let Matt go for 5000 yards and got out of their game plan since we had such a big lead...but it didn't quite work out and we struggled to get back to where we needed to be.

If it was a close game or a playoff game, I think we keep the ship full steam ahead and we don't struggle for those couple possessions.

1 hour ago, Zone#7 said:

3-4 I saw 0-16 staring us in the face threads a long time ago. Because no Girlie, or Vic is a Bust, Trade Matt Ryan for #1 pick Deshaun Watson, or a bag of chips. That type of BS. Welcome to TATF(Again)

I still remember the threads that Gurley was the type of back that could transcend a crappy Oline and that's why Gurlie to Atlantie was a thing. 

But im 100% sure if you'd show the front page to random person they'd probably think we got blown out and didn't make the playoffs  

Edited by ICD

2 hours ago, GTFalcon25 said:

I feel like we lost yesterday. Let me recap to see what I'm missing. 

Won 11 games. Playoff bye week. Swept the saints and panthers. Matt Ryan likely MVP. 

Someone explain the doom and gloom around here.

Lol some people are never satisfied . We could win 70-0 and they would still complain .

2 hours ago, Since1990 said:

I still contend that DQ and crew decided to let Matt go for 5000 yards and got out of their game plan since we had such a big lead...but it didn't quite work out and we struggled to get back to where we needed to be.

If it was a close game or a playoff game, I think we keep the ship full steam ahead and we don't struggle for those couple possessions.

I agree.  You can't use the second half of yesterday's game as any type of barometer going forward.  After it got to 35-13, the whole game was an anomaly.  

2 hours ago, Nono said:

Yeah we won but honestly wanted to see Brees thrown to the turf a couple more times instead of him dinking/dunking 19 points in the 4th qtr--ie, end the season with a statement

^^ This is their complaint, in a nutshell.

They're crying about style points.

Edited by knomercy

GREAT regular season given the preseason expectations. This time last season, the talk was whether Quinn should be fired and whether ATL should tank the 2016 season to get Deshaun Watson with the #1 pick.

11-5 against a top-5 toughest schedule, a record-breaking offense and MVP candidate at QB, two DROY candidates and the league leader in sacks. 

Anyone wanting to complain right now needs to STFU.