Jump to content

Hardy and Collins!!!


Recommended Posts

This dude catches literally everything to him. I think he could start for alot of teams. I knew he led NCAA in catches the year we drafted him but his hands are crazy.

Collins is insane when lined up on the left side. I truly believe our secondary has performed better since Trufant went down. We have a young aggressive group back there that aint takin sh!t from anyone. Teams arent staying away from any particular side of the field and its paying dividends.

We truly have something great with this roster. I say we draft another Keanu to play FS and another Jones at LB and loookout!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

Sucks that when tru is back next year we will have to sit one of our four solid CBs on the bench. It's a good problem to have I suppose 

That doesnt suck, thats good. Then they'll start playing harder for the position if they really want it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

Sucks that when tru is back next year we will have to sit one of our four solid CBs on the bench. It's a good problem to have I suppose 

When we run man out of the nickel, expect Collins to come in for Poole. Poole has been an excellent zone guy but his athleticism puts him at a disadvantage against bigger, more athletic receivers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

Remember, the original plan was to have our Nickle base with Collins on the outside and Alford playing the nickle.  Poole is great depth.  If one of the main 3 gets hurt or winded, he can rotate in.

And we can keep Poole on the cheap and Collins too 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

When we run man out of the nickel, expect Collins to come in for Poole. Poole has been an excellent zone guy but his athleticism puts him at a disadvantage against bigger, more athletic receivers.

but man did you see that tackle on Ingram in the first quarter? dude didn't hesitate at ALL to lower the boom 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SLEVEN said:

Sucks that when tru is back next year we will have to sit one of our four solid CBs on the bench. It's a good problem to have I suppose 

I'm hoping we move Alford over to FS (Quinn has changed many positions with this roster already) in which case he can more accurately use his skill set and we could still have a nice Tru-Collins-Poole-Goodwin foursome with Keanu and Alford in the backfield.

Doesn't sound too shabby. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LookAboutFalcon said:

I believe Hardy has the best hands on the team.

I was thinking Tamme myself. Hardy had no excuse not to drag his foot on the sideline catch, even though that has nothing to do with his hands. Most people don't know that his hands are almost as big as Julio's. It was an average throw to him on the sideline though.He will get it all together by next year I believe. I was a huge fan of the pick,  he was unimpressive last year, but he is getting better each week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I was thinking Tamme myself. Hardy had no excuse not to drag his foot on the sideline catch, even though that has nothing to do with his hands. Most people don't know that his hands are almost as big as Julio's. It was an average throw to him on the sideline though.He will get it all together by next year I believe. I was a huge fan of the pick,  he was unimpressive last year, but he is getting better each week.

The reason Hardy didn't get a lot of playing time last year was due to the fact he never had a playbook during his time in college.  So you can only imagine how hard it is for players that did have college play books adjusting to NFL play books with complicated schemes, let alone someone like Hardy that didn't even have a playbook during college,  His adjustment period was a lot longer than most players coming into the league.  Some pick it up quickly, others take a little while longer. 

Love Hardy, he is only going to get better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

whats more impressive is hardy only has 21 catches but 4 tds so that means every fifth ball he catches is a td lol.

 

lets compare hardy to harry douglas.

hardy has almost half of total tds that douglas has ever had. douglas has 10 total tds to hardy's 4 while douglas has been in the league for 9 yrs lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...