Remember When We Beat The Packers

Atlfalcons08

The score ended up being 33-32 with a Falcons win.... but after looking at the inactives for that game, we should have won by much more, granted we did not have Coleman that game. If we do play Green Bay in the playoffs, hopefully we play better. 

INACTIVES:

Here are the Falcons’ inactives: safety Sharrod Neasman, Coleman, cornerback Jalen Collins, guard Wes Schweitzer, Hageman, tight end Joshua Perkins and defensive tackle Cliff Matthews.

Here are the Packers’ inactives: Montgomery, Cobb, Matthews, cornerback Quinten Rollins, running back James Starks and tight end Jared Cook.

Edited by Atlfalcons08

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Have to contain Rodgers better. Only reason that game was even close is all the scrambles he had that got them first downs. He had to have dang near 100 rush yards.

Always does with no holding calls. Amazing.

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Have to contain Rodgers better. Only reason that game was even close is all the scrambles he had that got them first downs. He had to have dang near 100 rush yards.

Especially after watching him vs. the Lions tonight......it was crazy how much time he was getting to scramble and throw!

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Well if we do it will have to be in the NFCCG, because we get the winner of the seahawks/lions game.  Dallas gets the winner of the packers/GMen game.

It's seeding not simply based on matches; we can face Seattle, Green Bay or New York in the next round.

Edited by Sir Joe™

5 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Not sure if I see the logic when they were down Montgomery which is their X factor being a wr and killing it as a rb and Cobb.. they have a lot of weapons like we do. We just spread it around better

What? I'm saying we should have won by more because a lot of their good players were out.

I still think we can beat them. I'm honestly not afraid of any NFC team. The Packers are good, don't get me wrong, but we've stepped it up considerably in every facet of our game, and we'll be relatively healthy coming off the bye. They're even worse off in the secondary than when we played them. I think it could look a lot like this last Saints game tbh.

Just now, Falcan Moore said:

I still think we can beat them. I'm honestly not afraid of any NFC team. The Packers are good, don't get me wrong, but we've stepped it up considerably in every facet of our game, and we'll be relatively healthy coming off the bye. They're even worse off in the secondary than when we played them. I think it could look a lot like this last Saints game tbh.

Exactly. Not scared of anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2017 at 0:09 AM, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Not sure if I see the logic when they were down Montgomery which is their X factor being a wr and killing it as a rb and Cobb.. they have a lot of weapons like we do. We just spread it around better

Agreed. They were missing some key players and one of their best pass rushers in Matthews. Throw out last game as the Packers are playing really well and this falcons team is better now than when they first played. This will be a back and forth game.