Playoff Schedule Released, we play the first game on divisional weekend.

Romfal

Wild Card

Saturday

OAK @ HOU — 3:35pm ET on ESPN

DET @ SEA - 7:20pm ET on NBC

Sunday

MIA @ PIT — 1:00pm ET on CBS

NYG @ GB - 4:15pm ET on FOX

Divisional

Saturday

@ ATL - 4:35pm ET on FOX

@ NE - 8:15pm ET on CBS

Sunday

@ KC - 1:05pm on NBC

@ DAL - 4:40pm on FOX

Conference Championship

NFC vs. NFC - 3:05pm on FOX

AFC vs. AFC - 6:40pm on CBS

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Lol

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

No way MIA beats Pitt.

1) Tannehill is injured

2) they got their butts pushed in by the Patriots.

Miami beat the crap out of Pittsburgh the first go around and aside from today their offense has been playing great even without Tannehill. It's also not totally out of the question that Tannehill can play in this game.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Miami beat the crap out of Pittsburgh the first go around and aside from today their offense has been playing great even without Tannehill. It's also not totally out of the question that Tannehill can play in this game.

Pitt at home is a totally different team then on the road. Check their splits its crazy. 

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Did not know he could be back. If he comes back I give MIA the win. 

Just now, Falcon Blitz said:

If I was a betting man I would take Seattle at home over them in a playoff game with that crowd and there coming of this heat breaking loss and have to travel to much to overcome.

Well yea I mean if I'm a betting man of course lol but there's a chance unless the lions just pack it up n call it for what it is 

Just now, Falconsfan11 said:

Seattle @ Atlanta 

GB @ Dallas 

NFCCG

Atlanta @ Dallas  

I kinda hope Green Bay beats Dallas so we can close out the Dome with a trip to the SB B)

On the other hand Green Bay scares the bejesus out of me and I don't want anything to do with them so I hope Dallas does beat them lol

Just now, Falconsfan11 said:

Seattle @ Atlanta 

GB @ Dallas 

NFCCG

Atlanta @ Dallas  

Meh it'll be gb@atl and we're gonna drop 49 on that sorry *** defense.. they have no corners hardly any safety's left.. our defense is playing better minus the saints having the ball the entire 2nd half due to poor game management..

Just now, Bobby.Digital said:

Pitt at home is a totally different team then on the road. Check their splits its crazy. 

I realize Pittsburgh is much better at home but even with that they're not unbeatable at home. They've lost 2 home games this year. They at one point were 4-5 this season before going on a run to finish at 11-5. But look at their wins,

• at CLE - 24-9
  • at IND - 28-7
  • NYG - 24-14
  • at BUF - 27-20
  • at CIN - 24-20
  • BAL - 31-27
  • CLE - 27-24 (OT)

Now I'm not gonna talk any about that last game against Cleveland because they didn't play any of their guys in that game. But in the others, those are wins but they're not overly impressive wins when you consider the competition. With the offensive talent they have they should be scoring more points. That's the thing that doesn't make much sense to me.