Just Tooting My Own Horn

Falconsfan567

Just now, Jpowers said:

You know I could go find a couple of in game comments to absolutely destroy this though, right?

You're my boy and I really respect your passion and I mean that. That passion made you say some really dumb **** this year though......

I'm of the belief that anything said in the heat of the moment during the game or within the first 30 minutes to an hour after the game shouldn't be allowed to be used against someone. We all say stupid junk during the games. No one is immuned from it no matter how good of a fan they think they are.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm of the belief that anything said in the heat of the moment during the game or within the first 30 minutes to an hour after the game shouldn't be allowed to be used against someone. We all say stupid junk during the games. No one is immuned from it no matter how good of a fan they think they are.

And Lord knows the Falcons can sure cause one to do that. <_<

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'll give you that. You're my favorite poster during those threads anyways.

xvM3x.gif

17 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

You know I could go find a couple of in game comments to absolutely destroy this though, right?

You're my boy and I really respect your passion and I mean that. That passion made you say some really dumb **** this year though......

Hey I haven't went off the deep end this year.  You didn't ban me at any point which speaks volumes

1 minute ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Hey I haven't went off the deep end this year.  You didn't ban me at any point which speaks volumes

I gave you your props earlier this year man. When you came into a thread talking about "I don't understand why everyone is freaking the **** out" and I said something about it. You found your happy place man. Be proud. :lol:

38 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

You must not check him out during baseball season...

I say 10-6 every single year. They could roll Alex Mack out as QB next year and I'd probably say 10-6. 10-6 is that middle ground where you're nor great but you're getting there.

Basically you should read absolutely nothing into my preseason record prediction because I'm going to say 10-6 no matter what.