If Matt Ryan does not win MVP this year, he never will.

g-dawg

2 hours ago, WiscoFalcon said:

100% agree. And if he doesn't then he doesn't. We know the league has it's biases. But he deserves it hands down - esp. after the disaster of a season he had last year.

Let's get this man some more playoff wins. That's what he wants more. 

I am so sick and tired of hearing all the talk about Rogers MVP when Matt has clearly had a better season in its entirety. Living in Milwaukee and hearing this s$&@ every 5 minutes just makes me loathe the Packers.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Reggie_Kelly said:

This is why I don't think Ryan will win it. Favre and Brees had better stats. Heck, Brees and the Saints were 14-2 with the highest passer rating and threw less ints than Manning and yet didn't win it.

So then if you think its media bias say that. Don't say because Ryan had 1 bad game (With a 90 QB Rating) that is the reason he isn't going to win it. Every QB has at least 1 bad game.

6 hours ago, g-dawg said:

There is NO REASON to give the MVP award to anyone else.   While Tom Brady had a great 12 game season, sorry, you played 12 games - I know you want to stick it to Roger Goodell, but you don't deserve this one - I give Tom Brady credit - for my money, he is the best QB to ever play the game - and there is not a close 2nd.    Brady will slice you and dice you - he has won 4 superbowls and he could have easily won 6 - which is ridiculous.  Having said that, Matt Ryan has been there for his team for 16 games, he threw for almost 5,000 yards with 38 TDs and only 7 interceptions.  He has had the best QBR, has thrown TDs to 13 different receivers and has led the Falcons offense statistically to one of the best offensive seasons of ALL TIME - in the top 5-6 seasons is where I think they probably ended.

How can that not be an MVP season?   

Again, if Matt does not win MVP this year, then it is simply not possible for him to win.

If Ryan doesn't win it that would be ashame, especially if they give it to Brady, but than if it does go to Brady, Ryan can use that as motivation to win the SB MVP.

This Packer homer and the stupid comments that follows...

I wonder what Aaron Rodgers would do with Kyle Shanahan, Julio Jones, Mohamed Sanu, Taylor Gabriel, Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman.5:38 AM · Jan 2, 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/IanKenyonNFL/status/815779255858720768?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

3 minutes ago, Cole World said:

If Ryan doesn't win it that would be ashame, especially if they give it to Brady, but than if it does go to Brady, Ryan can use that as motivation to win the SB MVP.

This Packer homer and the stupid comments that follows...

I wonder what Aaron Rodgers would do with Kyle Shanahan, Julio Jones, Mohamed Sanu, Taylor Gabriel, Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman.5:38 AM · Jan 2, 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/IanKenyonNFL/status/815779255858720768?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I bet he didn't know who Taylor Gabriel or Tevin Coleman was until this year. Didn't know that Gabriel was already a big receiving threat under Johnny Manziel in Cleveland lol.

Aldrick Robinson and Justin Hardy have also played well with Ryan at QB.

10 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I bet he didn't know who Taylor Gabriel or Tevin Coleman was until this year. Didn't know that Gabriel was already a big receiving threat under Johnny Manziel in Cleveland lol.

amen ryan has made wrs better lowkey for yrs, what happened t harry douglas after he left, oh yeah he is famous now for being a cheap hit artist in TN and get his butt beat by Talib this offseason. What about Michael Jenkins aww yeah he did nothing for the vikings, but was far the better wr than douglas

I don't think Matty is going to win. It'll be Rodgers. Rodgers is already a bigger name and with him saying that they will run the table a few weeks ago and then proceed to actually do it while throwing like 15 TD's and 0 INT's. I know Matty has been like 11:0 the last few games but Aaron has the better TD-Pick ratio and he actually called it in a press conference. 

I hope Ryan wins and he definitely has a strong case, but i think the media is going to continue to talk about Rodgers more. 

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I know right

8 hours ago, g-dawg said:

There is NO REASON to give the MVP award to anyone else.   While Tom Brady had a great 12 game season, sorry, you played 12 games - I know you want to stick it to Roger Goodell, but you don't deserve this one - I give Tom Brady credit - for my money, he is the best QB to ever play the game - and there is not a close 2nd.    Brady will slice you and dice you - he has won 4 superbowls and he could have easily won 6 - which is ridiculous.  Having said that, Matt Ryan has been there for his team for 16 games, he threw for almost 5,000 yards with 38 TDs and only 7 interceptions.  He has had the best QBR, has thrown TDs to 13 different receivers and has led the Falcons offense statistically to one of the best offensive seasons of ALL TIME - in the top 5-6 seasons is where I think they probably ended.

How can that not be an MVP season?   

Again, if Matt does not win MVP this year, then it is simply not possible for him to win.

+1oGme8.gif

There is NO REASON to give the MVP award to anyone else...Bruh!!!!

2 hours ago, jdawg4876 said:

on mike and mike all 4 host are either voting for rodgers or brady

What a shock...big media market talking heads pick the cool kids of other big markets. seriously screw them.

I feel like if they give it to brady or Rodgers there will be more.backlash than usual and expose.how biased the entire thing is. I've seen lots of support.for ryan from other teams fans

Edited by diehardfalconsfan

Look at this load of horse-****..

"Rodgers Deserves MVP for Calling His Shot" via http://TeamStre.am by Bleacher Report

http://teamstre.am/2izb5cT

You've got to be effin kidding me. If Ryan doesn't win it after the schedule we faced and how our team was predicted to finish, then the award is a joke. If Rodgers wasn't running around doing TV commercials, it wouldn't be a debate.