congrats falcons nation on your division crown

buc_man

1 minute ago, buc_man said:

Nahh, man im jus eating my crow. Didnt think yall had it in ya.

Im rooting for the cowboys

I think you guys got a couple of good coaches and will be a handful in future seasons. Smitty is doing a helluva job with your defense. I despise your team, but I can't help it, I want to see Smitty do well for ya. Wildcard and first round exit for Bucs.

9 minutes ago, pzummo said:

I think you guys got a couple of good coaches and will be a handful in future seasons. Smitty is doing a helluva job with your defense. I despise your team, but I can't help it, I want to see Smitty do well for ya. Wildcard and first round exit for Bucs.

A lot of rumors around the league about Smitty getting another HC gig next season

Just now, SLEVEN said:

A lot of rumors around the league about Smitty getting another HC gig next season

If he goes to the Jags, I'd be very happy. For whatever reason, I think he'll need to prove it longer as a DC before he gets another shot at HC. If not, Bucs back to the cellar. No offense to DK, but wasn't a big fan. I felt like he killed our running game.