From 7-5 To A Bye Week

Tim Mazetti

4 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

NO more second halves like today though. Man those penalties were just wrong. Discipline please.

Biggest thing that bothered me was unnecessary penalties/mental lapses (get both feet in Hardy, come on) and Ryan being in to hand the ball off. That's about it. Was fun watching the Saints squirm trying to come back and injure half their receivers in the process. Enjoy your records Payton! Especially the one that says 7-9 four years running.

24 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

I remember when we were 7-5 and somebody asked us to predict the final record , I said  14-5,  thats 4 down and 3 to go.

Now is the time, my friend. Falcons are going.

But, like another poster stated; I bet Quinn had to check his shorts after the final whistle.

Learn from this debacle, please Coach. Stop the game changing penalties, and play football in the second half .

44 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Now is the time, my friend. Falcons are going.

But, like another poster stated; I bet Quinn had to check his shorts after the final whistle.

Learn from this debacle, please Coach. Stop the game changing penalties, and play football in the second half .

Absolutely, gotta keep to your game plan even if that means running up the score 

49 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

I doubt it, we were fine in this game. It would have taken two successful onside kicks to even have a shot at us losing, that's tremendous odds.