Props to the fans at the game

Moist Words

That's probably the fullest I have ever seen that dome before kickoff. I know we had our section rocking.

That halftime show was pretty awesome in my opinion. I thought it was pretty awesome to see Vick back in that black jersey and the crowds reaction. They were smart in the way that they did it though just in case there was going to be booing. Sticking him with Roddy was a stroke of genius by somebody. 

Just now, Clark said:

Watching from home I still thought I saw quite a few empty seats even after the second score. Maybe I'm wrong. 

I could only see three quarters of the stadium from our seats but that bottom level was more full than I've ever seen it. There were some empty seats up top but not many.

6 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I could only see three quarters of the stadium from our seats but that bottom level was more full than I've ever seen it. There were some empty seats up top but not many.

The lower level seats are the only ones you can see when watching on TV. I even mentioned it to my fiance that it seemed like there were so many empty seats despite what was on the line. I'm sure I'm wrong cause you obviously had a better vantage point than I did. 

25 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

That's probably the fullest I have ever seen that dome before kickoff. I know we had our section rocking.

That halftime show was pretty awesome in my opinion. I thought it was pretty awesome to see Vick back in that black jersey and the crowds reaction. They were smart in the way that they did it though just in case there was going to be booing. Sticking him with Roddy was a stroke of genius by somebody. 

I'd love to see a clip of that...naturally they didn't show any of it on TV.

Just now, crimsonhawk said:

I'd love to see a clip of that...naturally they didn't show any of it on TV.

Really? I figured they would.

Man you had Tuggle, Norwood, Abraham, Turner, Michael Jenkins, Michael Haynes, William Moore, Alge, Warrick Dunn, Jerry Glanville, June Jones and several others I'm probably forgetting. They brought those guys through in F-150s and right at the end they brought Roddy and Vick out sitting on the back of a convertible Mustang. That dome got loud when they brought those last two out.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

Really? I figured they would.

Man you had Tuggle, Norwood, Abraham, Turner, Michael Jenkins, Michael Haynes, William Moore, Alge, Warrick Dunn, Jerry Glanville, June Jones and several others I'm probably forgetting. They brought those guys through in F-150s and right at the end they brought Roddy and Vick out sitting on the back of a convertible Mustang. That dome got loud when they brought those last two out.

Man....sounds like a goose bump moment! I heard Glaneville and June Jones were there as well.