Jump to content

LMAO at Everyone Upset About This Game


Recommended Posts

Game was never close, despite what the score says. Never had any fear of us losing. Y'all are a bunch of crybaby weiners. Only thing I'm upset about is leaving Ryan in to hand the ball off.

2nd seed, 11-5, swept the Saints, and lots of good rest. No major injuries. Killin it. Congrats Quinn. Good shot at awards for Matt Ryan, Vic Beasley, Deion Jones (who had a phenomenal game today btw). Haters can eat it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Sweeped Panthers & Saints

Have a shot at DPOY, DROY, & MVP.

Regardless how this season ends I loved watching this team all year. We're just blessed to be able to watch them some more.

BUT WE HAD A BAD QUARTER AND STILL WON!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Game was never close, despite what the score says. Never had any fear of us losing. Y'all are a bunch of crybaby weiners. Only thing I'm upset about is leaving Ryan in to hand the ball off.

2nd seed, 11-5, swept the Saints, and lots of good rest. No major injuries. Killin it. Congrats Quinn. Good shot at awards for Matt Ryan, Vic Beasley, Deion Jones (who had a phenomenal game today btw). Haters can eat it.

Well said. And we kept the play calling a bit generic so no new tape on us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Falcan Moore said:

Game was never close, despite what the score says. Never had any fear of us losing. Y'all are a bunch of crybaby weiners. Only thing I'm upset about is leaving Ryan in to hand the ball off.

2nd seed, 11-5, swept the Saints, and lots of good rest. No major injuries. Killin it. Congrats Quinn. Good shot at awards for Matt Ryan, Vic Beasley, Deion Jones (who had a phenomenal game today btw). Haters can eat it.

The score was indicative of a strong need for a RDE and two DTs in draft or FA. About 10 PDs today and a pick. Brees needs hit for 60'. The special teams coach Armstrong has slipped this year, e.g. Bosher's 1 punt and the onside kick recovery are just samples of reoccurring ST problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What do you want them to do? He played it smart. Kept his QB on the field knowing the Taints are capable of surging but avoided putting him in many dangerous situations. He played it right considering we are going into the playoffs as the #2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

BUT WE HAD A BAD QUARTER AND STILL WON!!!!!!!!

 

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

What do you want them to do? He played it smart. Kept his QB on the field knowing the Taints are capable of surging but avoided putting him in many dangerous situations. He played it right considering we are going into the playoffs as the #2

Handing the biggest rival and the best offense in the league a chance to win the game is never smart. 

 

Quinn needs to look at the ******* history. 

 

Would anyonr one have been surprised if they converted that onside kick and won on a last second TD? 

 

 

Totally unnecessary. We got cocky. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, paulitik said:

No. Dan Quinn showed disrespect to the rivalry, and to Matt Ryan. 

 

It was an onside kick and one pass away from a loss for no reason. 

 

As a Falcon fan you should know better.

 

Quinn took it for granted. Something no Falcons coach should ever do.

agreed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, paulitik said:

 

Handing the biggest rival and the best offense in the league a chance to win the game is never smart. 

 

Quinn needs to look at the ******* history. 

 

Would anyonr one have been surprised if they converted that onside kick and won on a last second TD? 

 

 

Totally unnecessary. We got cocky. 

I would've been surprised.

It didn't happen and no matter how much you claim "oh, but what if," it will not ever happen retroactively. We've consistently closed out games like this. This isn't the same Falcons. If we lose by "taking the foot off the gas" in the playoffs, by all means, bump this.

This is just sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

The score was indicative of a strong need for a RDE and two DTs in draft or FA. About 10 PDs today and a pick. Brees needs hit for 60'. The special teams coach Armstrong has slipped this year, e.g. Bosher's 1 punt and the onside kick recovery are just samples of reoccurring ST problems.

Game was indicative of a HOF QB with an elite offense playing great in second half. Coverage was good overall. Brees dropped some beauties. What really showed up is we need a FS with range

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't lie, I wanted Ryan to reach 5K, but whatever...we got the #2, the bye, and no one suffered any major injury on either side of the ball. Ryan WILL get the MVP award...there's no reason why he shouldn't...he put up above 60% completion, 300+ yards, and 4 TDs in a game that solidified our place in the postseason against a rival at that! MR2 ended the regular season in epic fashion!

At the end of the day, I just want my guys to get their due respect man...Ryan for MVP and Beasley for DPOY...here's to now planning for a deep playoff run and hopefully a Superbowl berth/win...B)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Game was never close, despite what the score says. Never had any fear of us losing. Y'all are a bunch of crybaby weiners. Only thing I'm upset about is leaving Ryan in to hand the ball off.

2nd seed, 11-5, swept the Saints, and lots of good rest. No major injuries. Killin it. Congrats Quinn. Good shot at awards for Matt Ryan, Vic Beasley, Deion Jones (who had a phenomenal game today btw). Haters can eat it.

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy we won.

But let's not act like the Saints had no shot at the end of the game.

Collins doesn't make the pick the Saints got a great chance to win the game.

Im happy we won but let's please not pretend everything is all roses and the Falcons didn't have a real chance at losing that game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, paulitik said:

 

Handing the biggest rival and the best offense in the league a chance to win the game is never smart. 

 

Quinn needs to look at the ******* history. 

 

Would anyonr one have been surprised if they converted that onside kick and won on a last second TD? 

 

 

Totally unnecessary. We got cocky. 

history means nothing in football, you need to get a grip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, paulitik said:

 

Handing the biggest rival and the best offense in the league a chance to win the game is never smart. 

 

Quinn needs to look at the ******* history. 

 

Would anyonr one have been surprised if they converted that onside kick and won on a last second TD? 

 

 

Totally unnecessary. We got cocky. 

Yeah it wasn't the best strategy, but I'm not worried about it. No need to do something stupid when you are up by 25 in the 2nd half. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MSalmon said:

Game was indicative of a HOF QB with an elite offense playing great in second half. Coverage was good overall. Brees dropped some beauties. What really showed up is we need a FS with range

I was watching my ESPN app. I just would have liked more pressure. Can't be greedy... 4 hits, 2 sacks and a pick, but I know Brees is relentless. Allen had some plays, but imagine a Reed or Berry back there? We gotta be grateful about no injuries. About 10 PDs is impressive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...