Payton is letting Ingram get his yards, but Quinn...

fuego

...isn't letting Matt get his. What a huge fail by Quinn. This went from a feel good game to really ticking me off at Quinn. What are you leaving Matt in there for if you're not gonna let him try for the record? 50 yards away. How often does this happen? FAIL FAIL FAIL.

And now the Saints recover an onside kick. This is why you keep the pedal to the metal Quinn!!!

I briefly envisioned we'd let Ingram get his yards and the Saints would let Matt get his so both teams got the numbers they wanted. Then I remembered it was the Taints. Too much bad blood for that kind of stuff to happen. Ingram took his from us, we'll see if Matt will be allowed to take his from them.

2 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

because the Saints have nothing to play for and were fixing to wrap up the #2 seed, why the he11 would u let Ryan take shots before the playoffs?

Because now it's a game because you took your foot off the gas? Horrible game management in the 2nd half. 

I'm trying to find some fvcks to give... I can't find any.

The Saints can have those meaningless yards.  Every one of 'em.

WTF is that record to brag about.  We're in a category with the 2013 Broncos (5000 passer, 1000 runner, 1000 receiver) and we aren't even going to the playoffs.

They can have it.

I'll take 11-5 and the 2nd seed.