To all my native Atlantan Falcon fans 40 and older...

stlouisfalcon

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grady baby,  grew up in Techwood homes on Hunnicutt ST.  , we moved to little 5 points when i was 10, been a fan of this yeam since we drafted Tommy Nobis,  saw a lot of people bitching about the final score for me it was what it was 38-31, a win, a first round bye, and a chance ( a rare one )  at going to the Superbowl.  RISE UP  GO FALCONS !!!!!

Born in 69.  Lived in Fulton county and went to MD Collins until 11th grade.  Lived about 10 miles from where scam lived and know a few people ( not well) that know him and his fam.  Moved to Clayton county for 11th and 12 grade.  Was coached by dj Shockly's dad.  Dj used to sometimes come on track meets with his dad (who also coached track).  Dj was about 5 then.  Stayed in the ATL until 94 and have had to move for work the last 23 years.  My dad had season tix to the falcons and braves.  I think I went to my first falcons game when I was about 4.