Is it me or is Matt Ryan the best qb in the nfl right now? #MattVP

2 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

I can't understand why they didn't run the ball more on that last drive ,, FG could have been a TD if they had ran the ball.. It's like Shanny don't think we should run at all?? Gonna get Matt hurt if he don't change up a bit.

Some Falcons fans wanted us to run it.. others want Ryan to hit 40 TDs and 5K yards.

Maybe Shannahan is in the second group?

3 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

Some Falcons fans wanted us to run it.. others want Ryan to hit 40 TDs and 5K yards.

Maybe Shannahan is in the second group?

Mark this down,, if we don't change up a bit more,, Ryan will have a much higher percentage of getting hurt. We are way a head,, don't make sense at all.. Now if we were behind or a reason .. I'd understand.. And if we had ran some in that last seres , we would have gotten another Td,, But we didn't keep them guessing.. We have to change up some..

A twist on this question.  Is Matt the best Quarterback in the NFL... or is he surrounded by the best oline and men in the NFL?  I think it is a bit of both.  Matt is finally putting it all together in his career.  While having, what could be the best overall team, with the best Offense in Falcon History.

We are now in the playoffs and controlling our own destiny.  We need to go all the way!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooFalcons!