what ever happened toTony Martin?

TonyMartin80

I can't find anything on Tony Martin wide receiver anywhere. Terance Mathis, Jamal Anderson, and Ray Buchanan. You can find them on twitter. William White is making more money than ever. But does anyone know what Tony Martin the best receiver on the 98 team has been up to? What he is like off the field? 

57 minutes ago, shc said:

Las s thing I remember is him being investigated for money laundering 

That was In 1999. He came back and played 4 Falcons In 2001. Caught Vicks first ever completion. Retired. He only played 2 seasons 4 falcons but was best receiver on 98 team. He was a great player when he was here. I would love to know what he Is up to now.

7 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

That was In 1999. He came back and played 4 Falcons In 2001. Caught Vicks first ever completion. Retired. He only played 2 seasons 4 falcons but was best receiver on 98 team. He was a great player when he was here. I would love to know what he Is up to now.

I agree he was the best receiver on the 98 team

5 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

People are exciined and maybe trying to jump on to the wagon.

I have been a Falcons fan since 1993. I live In Va. This forum gives me a chance to talk with other Falcons fans. I like to think about the earlier days when I became a fan till now. Deon and Tim Mckyer was what made me love Falcons.

26 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

I have been a Falcons fan since 1993. I live In Va. This forum gives me a chance to talk with other Falcons fans. I like to think about the earlier days when I became a fan till now. Deon and Tim Mckyer was what made me love Falcons.

Well in 2013 he was in the concussion lawsuit against the nfl so maybe he isn't doing too well. 

http://www.thephinsider.com/2013/8/29/4672586/nfl-settles-concussion-lawsuits

2 hours ago, ryantlanta said:

Well in 2013 he was in the concussion lawsuit against the nfl so maybe he isn't doing too well. 

http://www.thephinsider.com/2013/8/29/4672586/nfl-settles-concussion-lawsuits

Wow I had no clue. I do not understand suing NFL. Theyngive players great retirement and benefits. Tony Martin was very underrated.