Falcons beat down the Saints tailgate menu

⚡Slumerican⚡

Menu:
Ribs, rib tips, chicken, sausage, hotdogs, cheddar wurst, black eye peas, collards, super yummy beans, Mac n cheese, buffalo chicken dip with chips, peanut butter cake, libations. $25.00 per person. 

Don't forget to bring chairs if you need one. We'll have big screen tv's set up for those that don't have tickets.. Tailgate last till end of game.. Also as usual DJ Mel will be out keeping the music going all day.. Need any more information text or call 912-383-2667

9 hours ago, aDrunkGuy said:

Menu:
Ribs, rib tips, chicken, sausage, hotdogs, cheddar wurst, black eye peas, collards, super yummy beans, Mac n cheese, buffalo chicken dip with chips, peanut butter cake, libations. $25.00 per person. 

Don't forget to bring chairs if you need one. We'll have big screen tv's set up for those that don't have tickets.. Tailgate last till end of game.. Also as usual DJ Mel will be out keeping the music going all day.. Need any more information text or call 912-383-2667

I want you to cater my bday in Cal;)ifornia 

13 hours ago, BigBhang said:

Just make sure you avoid DBA barbecue in the Virginia Higjlands neighborhood.  It is a self proclaimed Saints hang out.  The owner is extremely obnoxious about it.

I can't believe anyone would support a TAINTS restaurant in the ATL.

I hate that place!!

GO FALCONS!

3 hours ago, BigBhang said:

Just don't go to DBA baebecue

it is a New Orleans saints bar in ATLANTA 

BULLCRAP

Bruh chill

23 hours ago, aDrunkGuy said:

Menu:

Is the music going to be played while the game is on?