Falcons/Chiefs Replay at Noon

Flyin' In DC

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yep, I thought the same thing.  I said all we need is one stop, but not to be, Smith made us look bad that day.  But the Chiefs couldn't stop our offense.  If not for the three big plays they had they wouldn't have even been in that game.  

WFW, the D is averaging 16.5 points in limitation. I would like to see the decrease in passing yards stat too. We'll know in the first half of playoffs if the Smitty Slump is exorcised. I think it has been. Tomorrow will be another indicator.

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The D' has been pretty darn good in the last four albeit the teams were not juggernauts offensively though.  But rumor has it that Quinn took over the play calling around the same time.  God, I hope that's true as the heights this team can achieve are now ascending.  

Fat Boi is the inside man. He needs to find out on play calling.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

When we meet the Pats in the SB I expect Belichick to incorporate some of those trick plays like Andy Reid did.  Straight up we can beat any team, teams in the playoffs cannot keep up with our offense.  Look for them to look for any advantage they can find.  

Forget Belichick.

I'm worried about the trick plays Sean Payton has dialed up for us tomorrow.

How we fell for that flea flicker the first time we played the Saints is beyond me. They've been running trick plays against the Falcons since 1970. I expect more of the same tomorrow.

Quinn better get his **** mind right.