Jump to content

To all fans going to the game on Sunday....


crimsonhawk
 Share

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, crimsonhawk said:

How about every time Matt Ryan steps on the field start chanting "MVP, MVP!!!" And when he makes a great play, chant it to a frenzied pitch! If the sports writers are **** bent on giving it to Brady, at least let the nation see what OUR fans think of it.

Make it happen! I want to hear it on the Broadcast!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, crimsonhawk said:

How about every time Matt Ryan steps on the field start chanting "MVP, MVP!!!" And when he makes a great play, chant it to a frenzied pitch! If the sports writers are **** bent on giving it to Brady, at least let the nation see what OUR fans think of it.

 I would just be happy if you all could get your butts in your seats before kick off.... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

 I would just be happy if you all could get your butts in your seats before kick off.... 

There are ONLY two butts, mine and my Fiancé's(Yes, I handle that A$$! ;)), I am in control of and they BOTH are in the stands 45 mins or more before kickoff. 

Would be great if all were like our Butts butt I can only concern myself with ours! 

Edited by Ezekiel 25:17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

There are ONLY two butts, mine and my Fiancé's, I am in control of and they BOTH are in the stands 45 mins or more before kickoff. 

Would be great if all were like our Butts butt I can only concern myself with ours! 

 I applaud you dedication and authorize you to revive a cookie. 

 But just think if your two butts could find two other butts and get them to their seats and those 2 butts could find two more butts and so forth ans so on ... you could start a full on butt movement ... 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

 I applaud you dedication and authorize you to revive a cookie. 

 But just think if your two butts could find two other butts and get them to their seats and those 2 butts could find two more butts and so forth ans so on ... you could start a full on butt movement ... 

 

Ok, this is starting to sound like something OTHER THAN a football game here! lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

 I would just be happy if you all could get your butts in your seats before kick off.... 

I agree, but then again.. how can I be critical when I choose to watch from home?  Lol

Quinn has been talking a lot about the crowd,  and getting in before kick off. There seems to be a disconnect between him and the organization though because they are doing nothing to encourage fans to come in early.  Atleast that I'm aware of. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EVIL Dan Quinn said:

I agree, but then again.. how can I be critical when I choose to watch from home?  Lol

Quinn has been talking a lot about the crowd,  and getting in before kick off. There seems to be a disconnect between him and the organization though because they are doing nothing to encourage fans to come in early.  Atleast that I'm aware of. 

Not that unique to Atlanta. It's this way at most NFL stadiums. No where more so than Dallas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EVIL Dan Quinn said:

I agree, but then again.. how can I be critical when I choose to watch from home?  Lol

Quinn has been talking a lot about the crowd,  and getting in before kick off. There seems to be a disconnect between him and the organization though because they are doing nothing to encourage fans to come in early.  Atleast that I'm aware of. 

I would think that a good way to fix this is to have a lottery ticket give away that cuts off at certain time before kick off. Say for example, they stop giving away tickets to win a Mercedes 45 minutes before kickoff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I would think that a good way to fix this is to have a lottery ticket give away that cuts off at certain time before kick off. Say for example, they stop giving away tickets to win a Mercedes 45 minutes before kickoff. 

The giveaway this Sunday is listed as a commemorative ticket celebrating the last regular season home game in the Dome, which I found very anticlimactic because my season ticket already commemorates the event. 

They need to up the ante if they want to attract early attendance. I like your idea. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

The giveaway this Sunday is listed as a commemorative ticket celebrating the last regular season home game in the Dome, which I found very anticlimactic because my season ticket already commemorates the event. 

They need to up the ante if they want to attract early attendance. I like your idea. 

Yepper!! It ups the Ante, Gets "free" advertisement, gets people IN the dome sooner and creates excitement all in one!

I have that same ticket as well. Seems like they crap on us season ticket holders when it comes to giveaways/contest. 

Edited by Ezekiel 25:17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

There are ONLY two butts, mine and my Fiancé's(Yes, I handle that A$$! ;)), I am in control of and they BOTH are in the stands 45 mins or more before kickoff. 

Would be great if all were like our Butts butt I can only concern myself with ours! 

I was in my seat 2 hours before kickoff. Step up your game son!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...