Keanu Neal - Rookie Highlights

A-TowN.-

You guys sick of me yet?

Back at it again with another highlight, here is Keanu Neal. Dude is a real enforcer out there.

Let me know what you think. Really trying to polish my editing skills and incorporate music other than the typical rap songs you hear in every highlight video.

Enjoy!

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

I hope he goes off in our next 4 games and you have to remake this video!!

Haha, it doesn't take me too long to make them. I am saving all the edits just for that purpose. Oh and AT&T Gigapower internet doesn't hurt either.

If anything I will make a collective playoff highlight of our team. It's a win, win.

I literally watched it just for the play he made on Celek on that screen play. Great video and that literally was my favorite play of the year by any player. I remember rewinding that like 4 times when it happened live. He's a rookie making plays like that, that's crazy 

Hope he spends all offseason working on quickness and reads and hands.

I'd love for him to become better in coverage and be one of those Dawkins style guys, capable of 5 INTs/yr and the forced fumbles and alligator arms.  That'd be outstanding and complement his current strengths well.

12 minutes ago, Jy23 said:

I literally watched it just for the play he made on Celek on that screen play. Great video and that literally was my favorite play of the year by any player. I remember rewinding that like 4 times when it happened live. He's a rookie making plays like that, that's crazy 

8 minutes ago, Clark said:

The play that stood out to me was the hit on Kelce. The guy had a full head of steam and Neal came out of nowhere and knocks the guy backwards with only a few yards to accelerate. Kelce is a big boy now. That was sick. 

Yeah that was a very impressive play. He can build up power and momentum in such a short amount of time. He's a missile.

4 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

He loves to hit. Been seeing a LOT of receivers/TEs drop passes over the middle when they wouldn't have dropped them the last few years. They're afraid of him.

Exactly man. He always seems to pop them right under the chin near the sternum. That is one of the worst places to get hit. Got to imagine these WRs and TEs are watching film of this guy and saying, "Uh hey coach how about we avoid any type of pass over the middle."

Especially after the Evans and Matthews hits. Those were brutal.

4 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

Exactly man. He always seems to pop them right under the chin near the sternum. That is one of the worst places to get hit. Got to imagine these WRs and TEs are watching film of this guy and saying, "Uh hey coach how about we avoid any type of pass over the middle."

Especially after the Evans and Matthews hits. Those were brutal.

You're right. He is very precise with his hits and is making his name known as an enforcer. Gotta love having one of those guys in our secondary. 

29 minutes ago, Clark said:

You're right. He is very precise with his hits and is making his name known as an enforcer. Gotta love having one of those guys in our secondary. 

Yeah we truly needed one. In one of my older videos after 2015, I talked about how desperately we needed speed and strength at the MLB and SS position. These young guys will be good for us for a LONG time.

37 minutes ago, FRIZZ3L said:

****. Good work. Your videos popped up in my YouTube suggestions earlier this morning. Or yesterday morning I should say. I subscribed and everything.

Editting skills really good. 

Hey man that's awesome. I really appreciate it! Means a lot to me. 

4 hours ago, Clark said:

Yeah the flags he got were ridiculous especially the one on Fitzgerald.  What was Neal supposed to hit? Larry gave him nothing but helmet, shoulder pads and knees.