Top 10 Most Notable Threads of 2016- Submit your Top 3

gazoo

Post the most notable threads of 2016 and I will compile the winners and put in OP. This is not a "who is your favorite poster" thread, is about the most Notable Threads of 2016. PMFs Film Study Threads can be grouped as the are all one subject

name your top 3 Threads even if they include the ones I put, others put and we'll add them up later

here are my top 2, subject to change based on input

#1  The "Artical" thread

#2 would be  "What will stop Carolina Panthers from Dominating NFCS for next 5 years"

#3 PMFs Film Study Threads......as far as quality content they are certainly #1

2 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Post the most notable threads of 2016 and I will compile the winners and put in OP

#1   was the "Artical" thread....who started that one anyway?  

#2 would be gdawgs rant titled "What will stop Carolina Panthers from Dominating NFCS for next 25 years"

Gazoo I like you as a poster Bro but this feels like a dart board and your the one throwing the darts lol.

Probably don't want to comment here as I narrow it down to posters who start threads.

For me personally just off the top of my head I feel I learn alot from PMF and Fatboi's threads and posts the most because of the detail and thats what I crave for the most to learn more.

There are alot of quality posters on here and i feel theres too many to name.But I'd hate to see this turn into a $hit fight between certain posters or factions.

5 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Post the most notable threads of 2016 and I will compile the winners and put in OP

here are my top 2, subject to change based on input

#1   was the "Artical" thread....who started that one anyway?  

#2 would be  "What will stop Carolina Panthers from Dominating NFCS for next 5 years"

Same 2 for me lol

8 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Gazoo I like you as a poster Bro but this feels like a dart board and your the one throwing the darts lol.

Probably don't want to comment here as I narrow it down to posters who start threads.

For me personally just off the top of my head I feel I learn alot from PMF and Fatboi's threads and posts the most because of the detail and thats what I crave for the most to learn more.

There are alot of quality posters on here and i feel theres too many to name.But I'd hate to see this turn into a $hit fight between certain posters or factions.

I hear you bro.

I decided not to name names, just thread titles. Also, Notable doesn't just mean dumb Threads, just ones that impressed in any way.

PMFs  Film Breakdown Threads definitey make the short list and can be grouped 

26 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

If we're being serious here I'm going to have to go with PMFs and Random fans threads being my personal favorites. I love those threads. I'm just glad that those threads actually get the attention they deserve because there was a point in time where those threads would have been ignored.