Nebraska vs Tennessee Bowl Game

SacFalcFan

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Just like last year's bowl game Tennessee wins in a blow out and now we'll have to hear all summer about 2017 being the Vols year.

In 2017 all the East has is Tennessee and Georgia. Florida's defense won't be carrying Swamp Donkey anymore with Muschamp's players leaving and Geoff Collins taking the Temple job.

I expect Georgia to probably be the media pick to win the division. Which means they probably won't win it. <_<

17 minutes ago, Carter said:

In 2017 all the East has is Tennessee and Georgia. Florida's defense won't be carrying Swamp Donkey anymore with Muschamp's players leaving and Geoff Collins taking the Temple job.

I expect Georgia to probably be the media pick to win the division. Which means they probably won't win it. <_<

i don't see that happening.. i believe the vols will be the media pick.. you can count on it.. butch jones and his brick laying speeches will win out. :)

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

i don't see that happening.. i believe the vols will be the media pick.. you can count on it.. butch jones and his brick laying speeches will win out. :)

I don't see them being the favorite with a new QB, Kamara gone, and those defensive studs gone. Not saying they can't win the division in the end, but UGA has basically the whole defense returning along with Chubb and Michel. I feel pretty certain the Dawgs will be the hyped up 2017 team.

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

I don't see them being the favorite with a new QB, Kamara gone, and those defensive studs gone. Not saying they can't win the division in the end, but UGA has basically the whole defense returning along with Chubb and Michel. I feel pretty certain the Dawgs will be the hyped up 2017 team.

i have to disagree man.  i am already seeing espn articles about how another great win and what it means for the vols in 2017.. there will be a number of media guys who rode the vol's into this season who will jump right back on that bandwagon again for this upcoming year.  we will hear how great their replacement qb is and how great their rb situation is, etc..   just wait.. the hype for the vols will be very loud. 

I agree with Carter. TN loses way too much to comeback as the favorite next year. As someone who lives in TN I know their fans will get hyped like usual but there is no reason for Georgia not to be the favorites next season. I know we lose 3 lineman but let's be honest they can't be much worse than they were this year.