End of Season Mock Offseason (with trade)

datchrisb1

FA:

1. Eric Berry S

2. Larry Warford G

3. Luke Wilson TE

4. Dekota Watson LB

Retain:

Matt Schaub 1 year

Sean Weatherspoon 1 year

Courtney Upshaw 2 year

Levine Toilolo 3 year

Kemal Ishmael 3 year

Patrick Dimarco 1 year

Tom Compton 1 year

Phillip Wheeler 1 year

(YES I"M KEEPING GRADY AT NT)

Round 1: Solomon Thomas (Stanford)- 5/3 technique

Round 2: Jarron Jones (Notre Dame)- 5 technique

Round 3: (trade 4th and 6th pick to top 5 3rd round): Tanoh Kpassagnon (Villanova)- LEO

Round 5: Jonathan Ford (Auburn)- FS

Round 7: Darius Hamilton (Rutgers)- 3 technique

Edited by datchrisb1

If I'm looking at this correctly you drafted 5 D-Lineman and 1 FS.

You already signed a FS in Free Agency but ok I'll roll with it being depth. It would be easier for me to try to get on board with this if you drafted a O-Lineman. I know you signed a o-lineman in free agency but you also signed a FS in free agency as well and still drafted one.

2 minutes ago, weezy01212 said:

If I'm looking at this correctly you drafted 5 D-Lineman and 1 FS.

You already signed a FS in Free Agency but ok I'll roll with it being depth. It would be easier for me to try to get on board with this if you drafted a O-Lineman. I know you signed a o-lineman in free agency but you also signed a FS in free agency as well and still drafted one.

Ricardo Allen is a free agent and Therezie is on the practice squad. If I only lets say signed Eric Berry there would be no depth behind him, never necessarily been a Therezie fan in general. He's a good player but I would still think we needed depth even if they brought him up from the practice squad.  We have depth at our O-line with bringing back Comptom and  bringing in Larry Warford as a starter. We only dress 7 every game. If I drafted another with Schweitzer already on the roster that would be practically a practice squad drafted player. To me that's a waste of a pick.