UGABOZ

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jimsmusic™ said:

lol cheney playcalling blows chunks.

I guess his article in the AJC was just bs.  " “I do believe there are some parts of that. You’d love to be a downhill team, but you do have a young quarterback that has played in the gun more. So you have to find some happiness there,” Chaney said. “As we work through that sometimes it didn’t work out as well as we’d like to. There was a little contradiction with philosophies in regards to that, as we worked through it.”

Still did not learn anything.  

Y'all really aren't getting it. Pay close attention to the gains in the run game with Chubb and Michel. It's something I've noticed. Hopefully Chubb is better after he gets rest in the offseason (thing is, he's been better off of long hiatuses this season, and this isn't exactly a good TCU defense sooooo), but since Chaney was confronted about the run game, the OL has run blocked just good enough if you're a good back.

2 minutes ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Y'all really aren't getting it. Pay close attention to the gains in the run game with Chubb and Michel. It's something I've noticed. Hopefully Chubb is better after he gets rest in the offseason (thing is, he's been better off of long hiatuses this season, and this isn't exactly a good TCU defense sooooo), but since Chaney was confronted about the run game, the OL has run blocked just good enough if you're a good back.

I think we will see a line that can bring it by mid season next year.