falcon1fan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, falcon1fan said:

Who also happens to be a huge saints fan has this crazy thought in his head that he's watching the game on my tv. **** no!!!! I told my wife it's not happening now I'm the bad guy lol. 

Your first mistake here was marring in to a family with a saints fan. 

Best coarse of action is to invite your brother in law over for the game. After he gets there toss a dead opossum out on the lawn. When he goes for it lock him out when your wife asks where her brother is just say "I don't know he just up and left" 

3 hours ago, falcon1fan said:

Who also happens to be a huge saints fan has this crazy thought in his head that he's watching the game on my tv. **** no!!!! I told my wife it's not happening now I'm the bad guy lol. 

What the heck is he doing in your house?...for that matter - why is she there?....send 'em both to the biker bar & get some disinfectant!

3 hours ago, falcon1fan said:

the better question is - "Why do you even allow him to enter your house?"

4 hours ago, falcon1fan said:

Yeah but he's one of those mouthy people and during a game it just p***es me off lol. 

I feel you. I told my whole family including the in-laws, if the Falcons go to the Super Bowl I'm getting a hotel, turning off my phone and watching the game by myself. I know the game better than all of them so I don't need their opinions lol. They're haters and I'm literally the only Falcons fan. (Aside from my wife and kids  but my wife is a complainer God bless her)

4 hours ago, falcon1fan said:

Don't do it, It's bad luck. Instead go watch it on his TV, get drunk and laugh at the Saints miscues all game long. My sister-in-law is a Giants fan, and has been at my house for a couple of Falcons/Giants games, and she mouthed off the entire time, and we lost both of those games. On the flipside, I've been over at fans of other teams houses, and the Falcons always win. My good luck record goes all the way back to the time the Falcons played Green Bay in Green Bay during the playoffs. The bad thing is, that I never get invited back.