Team showing immaturity

FalconofShadows

37 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

I watched the segment and they didn't say they we're concerned about it. They said the Saints game will be a great test for not only the defense but the young players to see if they're ready to win the moment. Then followed up by saying maturity issues were part of the Chargers and Eagles loss

Yeah I saw it too. OP is using a click bait title. Steve Wyche was talking more about if the team could seize the moment Sunday because they felt they should have won the Chargers and Eagles games; not that the team or players are immature. I knew as soon as that segment aired someone was going to make a thread about it lol.

1 minute ago, GTBF54 said:

He knows his stuff on the Falcons....... He used to be a local on ATL radio and went to the NFL network....... This is nothing more than a few talking heads looking at the Rooks we are playing.....

I know that. But at the end of the day, he's still just another talking head paid to say provocative (I.e. Stupid) gunk for ratings.

1 hour ago, FalconofShadows said:

Was watching NFLN about an hour ago and heard steve wyche (sp?) and he stated that falcons officials are concerned about immaturity of the team due to how the team handled the San Diego and Philly games that the team thouht theyd win. I wonder if thatll effect the team with the upcoming playoff games 

images-2.jpeg

41 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Yeah I saw it too. OP is using a click bait title. Steve Wyche was talking more about if the team could seize the moment Sunday because they felt they should have won the Chargers and Eagles games; not that the team or players are immature. I knew as soon as that segment aired someone was going to make a thread about it lol.

Thanks for the clarification. ...:tiphat:

And to this thread. ..:coupons:

1 hour ago, FalconofShadows said:

Was watching NFLN about an hour ago and heard steve wyche (sp?) and he stated that falcons officials are concerned about immaturity of the team due to how the team handled the San Diego and Philly games that the team thouht theyd win. I wonder if thatll effect the team with the upcoming playoff games 

3522525481_3d09a3a7a5.jpgWhy even post nonsense like this?

6 minutes ago, Tandy said:

No, Wyche wasn't perfect - but he was really, really good.   The bar has nothing to do with it - when I said Light Years - I meant it.

I understand...,,But that does not negate what I said either. 

'Really good' in journalism these days ....sports or others otherwise...is a watered down term.

Furman Bisher in his prime was IMO really, really good.

Edited by Vandy