Saints down ANOTHER CB

droopy1592

Reminds me of their issues in our first game. Very porous and young secondary, now down again with both Breaux and Crawley out (dislocated knee yesterday), could mean another rout of the vomit yellow and black. Might not even need Julio to play. 

Edited by droopy1592

8 minutes ago, conalthomas said:

I don't like to see anyone seriously injured, but honestly, why should the Saints play anyone who is banged up and could possibly aggravate an injury into something more serious?  You'd expect them to be seriously thinking about "business decisions".

I honestly don't feel bad when Saints players get injured. Every other team I hate to see it. But the Saints it doesn't faze me.

1 hour ago, don00045 said:

That's taking it too far. Keep your humanity man.

I don't root for ANYONE to get head injuries because those can really change a human beings life for the worst especially after football. It bothers me when guys get career ending injuries because it kills their opportunity to play and get paid in the league. If a player from a rival team gets a high ankle sprain the week before we play them, that's a GOOD THING in my book. This is a dangerous game and the players know that. They get paid millions to do so. If my team needs to win and the opposing team has less of a chance to beat us because they have a guy hurt and can't play, I look at it as a victory. 

21 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

I don't root for ANYONE to get head injuries because those can really change a human beings life for the worst especially after football. It bothers me when guys get career ending injuries because it kills their opportunity to play and get paid in the league. If a player from a rival team gets a high ankle sprain the week before we play them, that's a GOOD THING in my book. This is a dangerous game and the players know that. They get paid millions to do so. If my team needs to win and the opposing team has less of a chance to beat us because they have a guy hurt and can't play, I look at it as a victory. 

It's human nature for people to be internally ok with an opposing players injury as long as it's not a concussion or career ending if it possibly benefits their team. Anyone saying otherwise is fooling themselves. 

2 hours ago, ShanghaiDirtyBird said:

I honestly don't feel bad when Saints players get injured. Every other team I hate to see it. But the Saints it doesn't faze me.

It doesn't phase me when any player gets injured (unless it's really gross then I cringe). It's a high impact and high risk sport. Injuries are going to happen and are part of the game. I don't know the players personally.