Video Break Down of Falcons vs Cowboys

Leggggggo

Just now, raysnill1 said:

some good points there and some bad information. Gabriel is not a punt returner, unless Chris knows something I don't. and if Zenner ran like crazy on Dallas, how are they gonna contain Free? Coleman? best point of all "EVERYBODY needs help guarding Julio!" lol

Yea, I was wondering about the Grabiel thing... But Zenner did get 61 yards on the first three drives of that game, it was all the announcers were talking about... "worst running team taking it to the best run defense, who would have known"...

Some good points but very lazy in some of their "facts". 1st, Gabriel is not a returner and 2nd, NFC Championship incomplete pass was against the 49ers not Seahawks and that year the super bowl was Ravens vs 49ers not Seahawks vs Broncos...

Edited by hotlanta

25 minutes ago, Leggggggo said:

Awesome video breakdown of why the Falcons are a match up nightmare for the Cowboys and the rest of the league generally...

I hope TMQ saw this video. Note to self: Make KO/PR Gabriel and keep Weems as ST tackler. I hope Kyle was listening too. Note to self: Lots of SLOT formations and hand off to Free or Coltrane on traps/draws. 

3 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

I hope TMQ saw this video. Note to self: Make KO/PR Gabriel and keep Weems as ST tackler. I hope Kyle was listening too. Note to self: Lots of SLOT formations and hand off to Free or Coltrane on traps/draws. 

another thing that's becoming very dangerous, when Julio comes off the field having Sanu run those quick crossing routes while having Robinson or Gabriel streak. Chad missed Robinson on one because Sanu got open so quick. with the time Chad been having, he's gonna look Sanu off one time and try for the deep shot

3 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

another thing that's becoming very dangerous, when Julio comes off the field having Sanu run those quick crossing routes while having Robinson or Gabriel streak. Chad missed Robinson on one because Sanu got open so quick. with the time Chad been having, he's gonna look Sanu off one time and try for the deep shot

I wanna see ICE hoist a Lombardi while riding on Mack's shoulders. Baby steps. New Orleans Sunday!;) PS: Slants and Crosses are the staple of the WCO. See Jerry Rice re. slants.

Edited by BIRDLAND 2.0

10 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

Who the f is Chad. 

39 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Personally I think it's too late to be making changes like that. Gabriel is such an underrated part of our offense that we cant afford to lose him on special teams

2 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Personally I think it's too late to be making changes like that. Gabriel is such an underrated part of our offense that we cant afford to lose him on special teams

Yeah, but not too late for ST coach to address tackling and coverage. Playoffs are like the difference between junior college and university academics.