Practice Squad Moves

FentayeJones

1 hour ago, Leggggggo said:

Am I looking into it too much or does that not speak well for Hooper?!

54 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

It says something to me... Until I see or hear otherwise... 

Signing Griswald to the practice squad means nothing in regards to Hooper. There were two empty slots on the practice squad because DJ and Josh Keyes got called up last week. Besides the team normally make rosters moves on Tuesdays.

1 minute ago, FentayeJones said:

Signing Griswald to the practice squad means nothing in regards to Hooper. There were two empty slots on the practice squad because DJ and Josh Keyes got called up last week. 

Correct, but if Hooper were to be activated for the game sunday, we'd have to do something with DJ, like send him back down to the PS no? Or just assuming we'd swap and make DJ inactive for the game?

Also, can we make PS moves during the post season and call people up as needed? Just a curious question.

Just now, Leggggggo said:

Correct, but if Hooper were to be activated for the game sunday, we'd have to do something with DJ, like send him back down to the PS no? Or just assuming we'd swap and make DJ inactive for the game?

Also, can we make PS moves during the post season and call people up as needed? Just a curious question.

No. he would just be inactive for that week - still on the 53.

1 hour ago, Leggggggo said:

Am I looking into it too much or does that not speak well for Hooper?!

1 hour ago, Sipifalcon said:

It says something to me... Until I see or hear otherwise... 

It could be that Hooper isn't quite ready and could be held out this week, but I see it more as having 2 practice squad openings and him just bringing in competition. Plus you have to consider that against the Panthers Perkins and Toilolo got injured, they did return to the game and finish but KS likes to go with a ton of 3 TE set formations.