TV Service Cut Off

Falconsfan567

My TV service got cut off today and I don't know when I'll be able to get it turned back on. That also means my login info for things like watch ESPN won't work. I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to let me use your login info. You can trust me not to do anything with your account. I just want to be able to watch the college bowl games. PM me.

EDIT: Someone gave me their login info! Thanks!

Edited by Falconsfan567

51 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

My TV service got cut off today and I don't know when I'll be able to get it turned back on. That also means my login info for things like watch ESPN won't work. I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to let me use your login info. You can trust me not to do anything with your account. I just want to be able to watch the college bowl games. PM me.

If you need another one.  Hit me up.  

36 minutes ago, FalconsFanNW said:

I miss watching the Falcons every weekend. There's been a couple games nationally televised this year but as it looks right now I'm gonna have to go down the street to the sports bar to tune into the Falcons/Saints because all Fox will show here is SEA/SF.

Bleh...

2 minutes ago, jeebus said:

I live in the Pacific NW as well. You can watch every Falcons game using that subreddit, and you can watch every college football game that you want to watch using https://www.reddit.com/r/cfbstreams/. For NBA games, you guessed it, https://www.reddit.com/r/nbastreams/. A useful program to download in order to play some of the videos in HD is AceStream, but most of the streams are simple in-browser flash player type streams. Getting an adblocker to help against the invasive advertisements on those types of streaming sites, and a malware/adware prevention software would be good precautionary measures to protect your computer, although I only run a scan twice a year and I've never gotten malware from any streaming sites.

Hope we made your life a bit easier, go Falcons.

43 minutes ago, FalconsFanNW said:

I miss watching the Falcons every weekend. There's been a couple games nationally televised this year but as it looks right now I'm gonna have to go down the street to the sports bar to tune into the Falcons/Saints because all Fox will show here is SEA/SF.

Bleh...

Do you get game pass?  I have it because I'm a STH - and I don't use it.   pm me if you want to use it - no charge.

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Do you have any device that has Kodi on it? 

I just want to say that I think it's very cool of you all who offered to help the OP out and the other folks too who are "out  of market". Just goes to show what great fans the Falcons have. Reading this thread makes me feel that even the fans have a brotherhood!

P. S. I don't want to miss our "sister" Tandy. Kudos to her as well.

Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six