Best moment in the season for me

ryanadonis

The dj tiallevia touchdown vs the Panthers was the image of what this team is all about and how i feel about this team.

If no one knows dj story, his father passed away in 2003 but he had an empty seat for him along with sister and mom at the Panthers Game.

When he caught that huge 3rd down td catch , the expression on his face of joy he had at that moment almost brings a tear to my eye.

I take care of my dad much like how dj probably did when his dad was going through his problems before he passed away. 

Just to see the emotion and love he showed was special for me to see.

And i am being very honest in that the image of dj celebrating to his family all the way in the upper levels should be a falcons life long image for this team.

This season has been amazing and incredible but if one moment really hit me in my heart was dj's touchdown.

1226_DJTialavea_AH.jpg

3 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

The dj tiallevia touchdown vs the Panthers was the image of what this team is all about and how i feel about this team.

If no one knows dj story, his father passed away in 2003 but he had an empty seat for him along with sister and mom at the Panthers Game.

When he caught that huge 3rd down td catch , the expression on his face of joy he had at that moment almost brings a tear to my eye.

I take care of my dad much like how dj probably did when his dad was going through his problems before he passed away. 

And i am being very honest in that the image of dj celebrating to his family all the way in the upper levels should be a falcons life long image for this team.

This season has been amazing and incredible but if one moment really hit me in my heart was dj's touchdown.

1226_DJTialavea_AH.jpg

Great post, R. My father passed away on my birthday, January 4, 2014. You and your dad are in my prayers, dude. PS: It was a great moment for Tiallevia!

1 hour ago, R_The_Great said:

1226_DJTialavea_AH.jpg

Absolutely!  And first hug goes to fellow back bencher Tom Compton.