What trick plays have we been saving?

dirtybirds999

Thus far we haven't really needed any trickery on O, but things change in the postseason..Take a guess at what trick play(s) KS has up his sleeve for this playoff run.. my semi obvious prediction is we will see a Sanu TD pass at some point. What ya got? Or do you think it's too risky and not necessary with our high powered O?

31 minutes ago, dirtybirds999 said:

Thus far we haven't really needed any trickery on O, but things change in the postseason..Take a guess at what trick play(s) KS has up his sleeve for this playoff run.. my semi obvious prediction is we will see a Sanu TD pass at some point. What ya got? Or do you think it's too risky and not necessary with our high powered O?

The Flea Flicker, Wide Option w Sanu to Gabriel or Robinson.

28 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Some kind of pass to Julio from Sanu would be poetic justice considering how he burned the **** out of us throwing the ball a few years ago.

Hopefully Julio will be ready, he didnt really look up to speed the past game coming off the toe injury.

1 hour ago, Doobs said:

Matt snaps the ball, passes it to Sanu behind the line of scrimmage, Sanu passes it deep to either Gabriel or Julio or a Te

That I could see being incorporated quite easily. 

One that I'd like to see is stealing the direct snap punt fake on ST that the Chiefs ran on us. That was pretty and simple

We did have Matt lined up at WR one time this year, didn't we? That had to be to set something else up. 

We haven't run a double reverse this year, have we? Send Gabriel around on the Jet Sweep (or a deeper end around) and have him put it in Coleman's bread basket. With the defense already moving to stop Gabriel, they'd never have a chance to catch Coleman. 

7 hours ago, dirtybirds999 said:

I'm not sure but it will most likely involve Gabriel.  It seems like he had been on the back burner for that reason.  Look for him in a crucial time in the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Falcon Ben said:

We did have Matt lined up at WR one time this year, didn't we? That had to be to set something else up. 

We haven't run a double reverse this year, have we? Send Gabriel around on the Jet Sweep (or a deeper end around) and have him put it in Coleman's bread basket. With the defense already moving to stop Gabriel, they'd never have a chance to catch Coleman. 

too much speed. that play would end the day before.