• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Falcan Moore said:

Tweet back "do you know how those INTs occured?" 

He won't respond, as he doesn't know or it wouldn't fit his agenda, but it'd be amusing. Suffice it to say Julio bears at least half the blame.

He then proceeded to say Tom Brady should win MVP. Guy pointed out the Patriots being 3-1 without Brady and his response was to mention Derek Carr and Dak Prescott.

What a chump. He knows absolutely nothing about the Falcons. It's no wonder we don't get any national respect with guys like him giving misinformation to non falcons fans. AJC sucks. ESPN sucks.

Only guys I seen giving us any respect is Merrill Hodge, Micheal Irvin, and the white dude on NFL Morning, can't remember his name, but he was the reporter on the sidelines during the last Panther game.

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

He then proceeded to say Tom Brady should win MVP. Guy pointed out the Patriots being 3-1 without Brady and his response was to mention Derek Carr and Dak Prescott.

Back in the 'i80s AJC had a sportswriter I liked who was informative and entertaining. My aunt and uncle lived in Roswell so they'd send me Falcons clippings. David Kindred? He went onto ESPN I think.