Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cole World

Saints vs. Falcons game flexed

18 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, ElMirage said:

Bueno. So is this gonna be game of the week? When is GB and DET playing?

I doubt it. FOX had the double header this week. So no 'game of the week' really. And if there was it would be Giants and Redskins. 

Just now, fuego said:

I doubt it. FOX had the double header this week. So no 'game of the week' really. And if there was it would be Giants and Redskins. 

Just saw that game got flexed too. Guess I won't be able to watch the game on TV

5 minutes ago, fuego said:

For week 17, both networks get double headers, but you are correct, the WAS/NYG game is listed as the priority for the Fox late games. Our game most likely got flexed to ensure that the Seahawks don't rest their starters in the off chance we lose on Sunday. 

Just now, fuego said:

Oh yeah. If not a double header that's the game you'll get for sure. Check here about Wednesday and you can see.

http://506sports.com/

Thanks, most likely I'll have to stream it again this week until the playoffs to watch the birds. Was not expecting the Giants/Skins game to be flexed

24 minutes ago, beyondsane said:

For week 17, both networks get double headers, but you are correct, the WAS/NYG game is listed as the priority for the Fox late games. Our game most likely got flexed to ensure that the Seahawks don't rest their starters in the off chance we lose on Sunday. 

Seahawks can't rest their starters even if the Falcons were to lose because Lions can still win the #2 seed.

beyondsane likes this