Did we escape the game without any injuries??

I know Levitre went down and Garland came out. Anyone know the extent of that injury? Neal missed a series but returned. We'll most likely be getting Hoop & Campbell back next week. We are seriously peaking at the right time and we're getting everyone healthy. We take care of business next week and we get another week to get everyone even healthier. 

2 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Perkins neck.

Yea he did come back. I was worried about that too with they way they took him to the bench. I didn't see Garland get hurt. Hopefully that was nothing. I don't know if we will get Hoop back this week but I think Campbell will be back. It be awesome to get Hoop and Campbell back. 

3 minutes ago, Shagpill 2.0 said:

Yea he did come back. I was worried about that too with they way they took him to the bench. I didn't see Garland get hurt. Hopefully that was nothing. I don't know if we will get Hoop back this week but I think Campbell will be back. It be awesome to get Hoop and Campbell back. 

Garland didn't get hurt, I meant he came in and played for Andy. Poor wording on my part.