Pastor DQ

BleedBlack&Red

Remember last season DQ preached all about the ball. How he wanted to secure it on offense and take it on defense? +8 in the turnover margin is what that has produced with a couple of defensive TDs.  Same for his off season sermon of being fast and physical our O is relentless at the point of attack and when possible our defense has laid the hammer on opposing players. I would just love to be a fly on the wall as we begin to prep for the Saints game and move into the post season. Whatever he has these guys doing in their game preparation works and the product is possibly the best team in the NFC regardless of record. Consistency is his mantra and the team has received it. 

Rewatching the game yesterday and afterwards I thought of this. What playoff team can we face to keep us out of the SB? I just don't see it. No team will have the defensive line the Panthers have to slow us down like yesterday and even they failed. We are legit contenders this year like the 2012 season. The big difference is this, we have aggressive coaching and that I see as a make or break. Just thought I'd share my thoughts about how we look fellas and it looks great. 

Every playoff team has its own unique story line about how they evolved during the season and made playoffs.

I do not expect any playoffs games to be a blow out.

We have to be surgical in ALL 3 phases of the game. And mostly, it will come down to few plays in the game which determine the ultimate outcome.

In my opinion,  this Falcons unit is very balanced and peaking at right time.....special teams now have to step up their game and we will surely be in Houston.

#riseup #brotherhood

43 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Every playoff team has its own unique story line about how they evolved during the season and made playoffs.

We have to be surgical in ALL 3 phases of the game. And mostly, it will come down to few plays in the game which determine the ultimate outcome.

In my opinion,  this Falcons unit is very balanced and peaking at right time.....special teams now have to step up their game and we will surely be in Houston.

#riseup #brotherhood

I do agree and feel the DLine and ST will be the units to get us to the big dance. I'm not sure what has happened to out kickoff team but they are slowly getting worse.

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

#riseup #brotherhood

Jimmy Johnson once said, not NASCAR boy, if you win two out of three phases of a game, Offense/Defense/Special Teams, you will usually win.