Happy Birthday Jesus! Merry Christmas to all..!!!

E. T.

I try to acknowledge everyone's birthday on here...If I missed you, my apologies and just know that you are always wished a happy birthday from me!

Happy Birthday to Jesus my lord and savior, and also to Jesus our MB brother. Merry Christmas to all of you and your families from me and my family!

ATL...Brothership!

1 hour ago, E. T. said:

I try to acknowledge everyone's birthday on here...If I missed you, my apologies and just know that you are always wished a happy birthday from me!

Happy Birthday to Jesus my lord and savior, and also to Jesus our MB brother. Merry Christmas to all of you and your families from me and my family!

ATL...Brothership!

Without Jesus Christ's birth grace and eternal life and even a life purpose on this Earth aren't possible. Merry Christmas to all, even Saint, Seahawk, Kansas City, and God please forgive me as a Cal grad--USC fans:D:):ninja:

1 hour ago, Ethanga62890 said:

It's not Jesus' birthday. His birthday was probably in the spring. It was moved to coincide with the winter celebration of saturnalia to ease conversion of masses. 

Some research suggests it's more likely in April, but the general consensus is that there is no way He was born in a manger in the dead of winter in a place that gets really cold at this time of the year.