Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

Merry Xmas falcons fans

11 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy St. Lucia Day, Happy Boxing Day, Happy Omisoka  - HAPPY HOLIDAYS!   No matter what you celebrate or which team you follow - I hope you enjoy all that is close to your heart during this time and I wish you happiness and love!

 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

 

Go Falcons - Rise Up!

 

A Dog Named Brian likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Hey Bro all the best to you and yours.

Back on the coast just about to go for a DIVE.

Seas pretty dirty but I gotta get wwet lol..

Chur bro! Take it easy my man

I'll be down Te Kaha new years, Paua and crayfish on the menu. I'm getting sick of the Scallops I've been getting for the last month or so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maorifalcon said:

Chur bro! Take it easy my man

I'll be down Te Kaha new years, Paua and crayfish on the menu. I'm getting sick of the Scallops I've been getting for the last month or so

How was yesterday?

I spent the day watching red zone and watching our team online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

How was yesterday?

I spent the day watching red zone and watching our team online.

Pretty much the same, Mrs was on my case hard though. Nagging me to do this and do that. Was affecting so hard I locked myself in the room haha. Pretty safe to say after the games were all done I was in a very merry mood with our boys sitting in the #2 spot

kiwifalcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maorifalcon said:

Pretty much the same, Mrs was on my case hard though. Nagging me to do this and do that. Was affecting so hard I locked myself in the room haha. Pretty safe to say after the games were all done I was in a very merry mood with our boys sitting in the #2 spot

LOL not me Bro I had the TV and the house to myself.

By the time they got back the feed was ready.I had to do JACK all day bar watch the games and had my stash of Beer alongside me in the fridge.

Great day for me.Even snuck the air con on because it was so **** hot.

Tim Mazetti likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

LOL not me Bro I had the TV and the house to myself.

By the time they got back the feed was ready.I had to do JACK all day bar watch the games and had my stash of Beer alongside me in the fridge.

Great day for me.Even snuck the air con on because it was so **** hot.

Can't bloody complain with that. I had my first 'white xmas' meeting Mrs family for the first time. Terrible terrible yarns haha. Where abouts down the coast are you bro? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maorifalcon said:

Can't bloody complain with that. I had my first 'white xmas' meeting Mrs family for the first time. Terrible terrible yarns haha. Where abouts down the coast are you bro? 

We are in Gisborne for the most part.

We are camping and have a site setup at Turihaua Beach about 15 minutes out of Gisborne.

We dive on that spot or Poawa round the corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites