Never Forget

QuinnTorris

Yes it was disrespectful and in view of the Falcon bench while they handily shut us out. Was also disrespectful for some of their players to be parading around with baseball bats during pre-game warmups for the intimidation factor. Looks like those things could also have been additional motivating factors that came back to bite them and aid in knocking them off in their house this go around. Karma.

The thing that makes me laugh living up here in Kitten Kountry is that these folks HATE and I mean HATE the Falcons. Which is kind of funny to me due to the irony. Imagine how much they would hate us if we had just 1/10 of the douchiness that their team possessed last season and our QB dressed like a grandmother at church.

4 hours ago, QuinnTorris said:

The Panthers have lost 3 straight to our birds since this dumbazz team picture was taken during last season, and in every game the Falcons have controlled it each time. Karma is a b*tch. 

IMG_1324.JPG

I'll never forget this day..for me this is what truly started my hatred for cam..so **** him and there petulant fans..cam deserved every hit and no call he got this year with all The Stupid crap he pulled last year...sucks to suck 

44 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

The thing I love about it is it clearly pissed Quinn off. This team can't wait to play Carolina each year as a result of their douchiness. 

That is awesome and reveals the fire that Quinn has instilled in this team.

1 hour ago, ElMirage said:

Quinn had one last year when we beat them. "TAKE A ******* PICTURE!!!"

THAT's MY Coach!!!

I nominate this thread for HoF!!

Let's keep adding some more to it... like after next week when I am hoping we turn Matty Ice loose on them and he throws for 400+ yards and 5 TDs (one of which is to his 14th different teammate this season!)

2 hours ago, NCFalconfan said:

The thing that makes me laugh living up here in Kitten Kountry is that these folks HATE and I mean HATE the Falcons. Which is kind of funny to me due to the irony. Imagine how much they would hate us if we had just 1/10 of the douchiness that their team possessed last season and our QB dressed like a grandmother at church.

It's so weird. The NFC South fans have a special kind of hate for our team. All 3 fan bases would probably say the Falcons are the biggest enemy

8 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

It's so weird. The NFC South fans have a special kind of hate for our team. All 3 fan bases would probably say the Falcons are the biggest enemy

I'm really more interested in the DJones v Cam newton rivarly.  Seems like this game after every tackle they had something to say to each other.