Bury the Saints

Warningx13

I came out here a couple of weeks ago and said Detroit and Seattle would fall for us to take the second seed. I also said Ryan would win MVP and now I'm predicting he has his best career game next week.

He knows all to well who the Saints and Brees are. He and Quinn both know this is a borderline playoff game because we lose a bye and have to travel to Seattle in defeat.

The game plan? Hang 50 and propel Ryan firmly into the role of MVP favourite. Atlanta is going to come out and bomb the Saints secondary so even if Brees goes off it won't matter.

It might be 52-42 at the end of the day but who cares? We all know Brees isn't going to make it easy. We aren't going to mess around with the Saints. To much is on the line.

Just now, Warningx13 said:

I came out here a couple of weeks ago and said Detroit and Seattle would fall for us to take the second seed. I also said Ryan would win MVP and now I'm predicting he has his best career game next week.

He knows all to well who the Saints and Brees are. He and Quinn both know this is a borderline playoff game because we lose a bye and have to travel to Seattle in defeat.

The game plan? Hang 50 and propel Ryan firmly into the role of MVP favourite. Atlanta is going to come out and bomb the Saints secondary so even if Brees goes off it won't matter.

It might be 52-42 at the end of the day but who cares? We all know Brees isn't going to make it easy. We aren't going to mess around with the Saints. To much is on the line.

Get ready for Rogers or Wilson: Vic and Clayborn body slam Bree's repeatedly next week!

4 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Get ready for Rogers or Wilson: Vic and Clayborn body slam Bree's repeatedly next week!

More like get ready for Rodgers and Wilson. Green Bay will take the north and go and take care of Dallas while we go after revenge on Seattle.

Truth be told I would rather see Dallas by a mile. Zeke can't keep it up for 18 games his rookie year and Presscott isn't ready and Garrett isn't smart enough to rest him because he is to busy chasing records and the MVP. Jones might be making the decision for him though. If they survive one shoot out with Green Bay Elliott's legs might fall off at half time of the NFC championship.

3 minutes ago, Warningx13 said:

More like get ready for Rodgers and Wilson. Green Bay will take the north and go and take care of Dallas while we go after revenge on Seattle.

Truth be told I would rather see Dallas by a mile. Zeke can't keep it up for 18 games his rookie year and Presscott isn't ready and Garrett isn't smart enough to rest him because he is to busy chasing records and the MVP. Jones might be making the decision for him though. If they survive one shoot out with Green Bay Elliott's legs might fall off at half time of the NFC championship.

If the D shows up and we have a running game, ICE can win anywhere.

5 minutes ago, Warningx13 said:

It's time for Matthew Stafford to rise up and finally put the Lions back as a division winner for the first time since Bill Clinton was President. This game is at home. Packers have owned the Lions for the last nearly 30 years. It's a time for change!! Go Lions!!

4 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

my thoughts are im starting to truly buy this defense if we can keep brees under 30 even if its 29 than I truly believe this defense can help make some plays in the playoffs, much like the saints defense did in their playoff run, and we can become a turnover team

Falcons have definitely started forcing some turnovers. That's the one thing that was worrying me about the defense most of the season. More than anything else was the lack of turnovers we were creating but the last 3 games we have really started coming on in that department. Falcons are now +10 in turnover differential for the season which is tied with the Patriots for 3rd best mark in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Falcons have definitely started forcing some turnovers. That's the one thing that was worrying me about the defense most of the season. More than anything else was the lack of turnovers we were creating but the last 3 games we have really started coming on in that department. Falcons are now +10 in turnover differential for the season which is tied with the Patriots for 3rd best mark in the NFL.

exactly we are not a great defensive unit, but I believe the players are starting to play more and think a lot less, its great to see. We really do need a real FS, and a DT, with a another speedy lb thrown in. but if we can steal one or two possessions a game we will be a lot better.

Also if vic can continue on his path, clayborn round back into shape, and freeney have just enough juice in his legs for the playoffs we can cause some sacks, fumble and Ints. Cams footwork is plain bad, but the falcons started getting decent pressure on him as the game went on and that helped some of those bad throws out

I'm not going to reference anything in particular over the last 3 weeks to boast about the defense other then Beasley arriving because of the level of competition however they WILL be underestimated because of stats. When every team is trying to keep pace with the number 1 offense they are going to give up yards and points. Throw our defense on the field with an average offense and they would be ranked higher across the board because teams wouldn't always be firing at them.

Oh I also said the defense would gain loads of confidence down the stretch from a weak level of competition a couple weeks back.

Edited by Warningx13