Let's get some Week 17 predictions

3 big games: pick the winners

Green Bay at Detroit (division championship game)

Giants at Redskins

Carolina at Tampa

These three games basically determine our opponents in the playoffs (we've clinched the division and thus a spot).

I see Green Bay beating Detroit, the Giants beating the Redskins, and Tampa beating Carolina.  Because these are division games, they've all played once already. Green Bay won at home the first game. Giants lost by 2 at home. And Tampa won at Carolina. Giants are 8-2 in their last 10. Redskins are 2-3 over their last 5. Packers have won 5 in a row, but the Lions had won 5 in a row before losing Week 16. Rodgers seems unstoppable when he wasnts and it seems Green Bay has found a running game.

1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Detroit over Green Bay

NY over Washington

Tampa over Carolina.

Detroit and Stafford gonna put an end to Rodger's cute little streak and knock them out of playoffs.

Nope, Detroit is gonna get swept again. Rodgers and Green Bay tend to thrive in these winner-take-all type of games. They did it in 2013 when Rodgers sat out half the season, and they'll do it again.

I see Detroit winning against GB. They will be more motivated to win that one than any other game in recent memory. GB almost lost to Chicago on the road so Detroit definitely can give them a run. I'm sure they all still remember that BS Hail Mary from a season ago too. 

New York will beat Washington. Washington steam rolled Chicago today but they are nothing more than an average team. Good offense with a weak defense. New York can at least defend and Eli will be looking for a bounce back performance after that thursday game. 

And I see Tampa beating Carolina. Newton has nothing to play for, he's clearly injured and ready to mail this season in. Tampa will at least want to get a winning record and somehow sneak into the playoffs. 

15 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Nope, Detroit is gonna get swept again. Rodgers and Green Bay tend to thrive in these winner-take-all type of games. They did it in 2013 when Rodgers sat out half the season, and they'll do it again.

They beat the brakes off of Seattle, I'll give them that; however, I don't think they beat the Lions. The Lions have a great receiving corp and their defense has really been playing well all season (scoring-wise). Staff vs Rodgers, I'd take Rodgers 9/10, but this is the one time I think Stafford will pull through.

40 minutes ago, ShanghaiDirtyBird said:

3 big games: pick the winners

Green Bay at Detroit (division championship game)

Giants at Redskins

Carolina at Tampa

These three games basically determine our opponents in the playoffs (we've clinched the division and thus a spot).

I see Green Bay beating Detroit, the Giants beating the Redskins, and Tampa beating Carolina.  Because these are division games, they've all played once already. Green Bay won at home the first game. Giants lost by 2 at home. And Tampa won at Carolina. Giants are 8-2 in their last 10. Redskins are 2-3 over their last 5. Packers have won 5 in a row, but the Lions had won 5 in a row before losing Week 16. Rodgers seems unstoppable when he wasnts and it seems Green Bay has found a running game.

Since everything has gone right for us this year put me down for:

Detroit beats Green Bay

Giants over Washington

And the Bucs over the Panthers because we just put Cam into pouty face mode.

I don't know how that effects the playoffs and don't care because we are better than all of them, and Matt will be watching from the sidelines by the fourth quarter.