Jump to content

Cool Comment on the Seahawks Forum


Recommended Posts

I love surfing that Seahawks.NET forum... full of homers who think they are going to ride their banged up defense to a Super Bowl with a garbage offensive line and an OC that for whatever reason doesn't realize he has Jimmy Graham.

After today's game though I have seen a lot more "I don't have any confidence in this team" threads pop up... LOL

Seattle fans are so gawdawful annoying.  Seeing them lose made my Christmas.

Go Falcons!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FalconsFanNW said:
 

I love surfing that Seahawks.NET forum... full of homers who think they are going to ride their banged up defense to a Super Bowl with a garbage offensive line and an OC that for whatever reason doesn't realize he has Jimmy Graham.

After today's game though I have seen a lot more "I don't have any confidence in this team" threads pop up... LOL

Seattle fans are so gawdawful annoying.  Seeing them lose made my Christmas.

Go Falcons!

I effin loved the look on Carroll's and Wilson's faces when Card hit the field goal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Asault86 said:

I am currently at the in-laws for christmas. They just,happen to live 30 mins away from Seattle and are huge Seahag fans. It was so great cheering for and watching the Cardinals win in their house.

Hahah.. yeah I'm in Renton about 20 mins south of Seattle.  Moved here 6 years ago after 30+ years in Georgia.

One thing I have learned these last 6 years is how to hate the Seahawks.  Their fans are just so annoying!

 

Can't wait till I go back to work Tuesday!  I'm the only guy in the building who isn't a Seahawks fan!  Gonna be fun!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, FalconsFanNW said:

I love surfing that Seahawks.NET forum... full of homers who think they are going to ride their banged up defense to a Super Bowl with a garbage offensive line and an OC that for whatever reason doesn't realize he has Jimmy Graham.

After today's game though I have seen a lot more "I don't have any confidence in this team" threads pop up... LOL

Seattle fans are so gawdawful annoying.  Seeing them lose made my Christmas.

Go Falcons!

Don't worry, they still Starbucks they can go to! lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FalconsFanNW said:

Hahah.. yeah I'm in Renton about 20 mins south of Seattle.  Moved here 6 years ago after 30+ years in Georgia.

One thing I have learned these last 6 years is how to hate the Seahawks.  Their fans are just so annoying!

 

Can't wait till I go back to work Tuesday!  I'm the only guy in the building who isn't a Seahawks fan!  Gonna be fun!

Just wait until things are settled and we have gone further than them OR eliminated them before you go all in on them! lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Just wait until things are settled and we have gone further than them OR eliminated them before you go all in on them! lol

Haha.. yeah I know!  But I so wanna call out the guys who told me last week that Seahawks had the #2 seed locked up and we had no chance.  

I made the comment at lunch one day "Looks like the Falcons are gonna be coming to Seattle for a playoff game" and one guy says "well, that's a guaranteed victory."

Their fans are so elitist and flat out annoying.  Spoiled by their 2013 defense I guess...  it's just gotten so old and seeing their team pull off these miracle 4th qtr comebacks makes it even worse.

Glad it didn't happen today.  I feel great about the Falcons controlling their destiny for the #2 seed.  If the Cardinals had blown it and given it to the Seahawks it would have ruined Christmas... LOL

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...