Latest NFC playoff standings as of today...

Spts1

1 minute ago, I give lengthy responses said:

As long as we don't have to play Green Bay I'll be happy. Detroit doesn't scare me and I don't see Seattle coming to the dome and beating us with all of their injuries. Giants are always tricky too but I don't see them outscoring us unless that defense shuts us down.

Green Bay?  Why? 

4 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

As of right now, this is how it looks:

FIRST ROUND BYE:

COWBOYS

FALCONS

WILDCARD

GREEN BAY AT SEATTLE

NEW YORK AT DETROIT

Atlanta would get the winner of the Green Bay at Seattle game...

I hope Beasley and Clayborn listen to death metal and have SEALs yell and torture them for the next couple weeks. QBs need to be hammered/hit/harassed by our boys in the playoffs (e.g. , Brady by NY in both Superbowls). Rain PAIN!:bang:

The playoffs being all in Atlanta (unless we play Dallas) would be HUGE!! And even if we did have to play in Dallas I don't think Dallas matches up well against us at all. Not having to play outside in the cold weather helps us out immensely. 

Edited by shock

I feel pretty confident we can beat anybody but Green Bay is who I am most afraid of. It was a close game when we played them last time and they look like a much better team now. 

I honestly think we would roll the Cowboys and nothing would make me happier than to give them a beat down on the way to the super bowl.

Maybe I'm too excited. I did put $100 on the Falcons winning the super bowl before the season started. 5k payout. 

21 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Need DET to win that division so GB has a lower seed. Would much rather Dallas play them than us

Thing about that is Dallas defense hasn't really been tested and Green Bay is one of those teams to break them off IN THEIR OWN PLACE. Then later they'd have to come to ATL. I'm not scared of GB. Let the shootout commence.

Us as the 2 seed and GB as the 6th would be nice. GB could take care of Seattle then Dallas. 

No way as the 2 seed we can play the 6th in the Divisional round. 

GB as the 4 is okay too. They would play NY. If they win we still get Seattle provided they win their WC game.

GB is being overrated, but you never know with Rodgers.

57 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

I hope Beasley and Clayborn listen to death metal and have SEALs yell and torture them for the next couple weeks. QBs need to be hammered/hit/harassed by our boys in the playoffs (e.g. , Brady by NY in both Superbowls). Rain PAIN!:bang:

Call me crazy but I don't think death metal would motivate Beasley or Clayborne at all