Falcons are going to be the most dangerous playoff team

gazoo

With our defense getting bette and better and with our offense playing out of its mind with incredible versitily to match up with anyone, the team no other playoff team will want to face is the Falcons.

Our offense, the strength of the team, scores massive points on the road and in loud stadiums so no worries about road games.

Im not saying we are the best team, not saying we are the most talented team.......I'm just saying we are the most dangerous team right now.

i want to give a special shoutout to Jalen Collins. I was terrified it was over when Trufant went down but Collins has been getting better and better and you'll notice he started turning his head around and tracking the ball which now makes him dangerous to pick off balls with his great height and length.  He looks like he has ball hawk potential to me.  He is a Godsend to our playoff run as I don't think any of us saw that coming. He's really playing well. Jones is also a big time playmaker who just keeps getting better.

We are all but guaranteed a playoff spot at this point and I'm very excited about our potential.

36 minutes ago, gazoo said:

With our defense getting bette and better and with our offense playing out of its mind with incredible versitily to match up with anyone, the team no other playoff team will want to face is the Falcons.

Our offense, the strength of the team, scores massive points on the road and in loud stadiums so no worries about road games.

Im not saying we are the best team, not saying we are the most talented team.......I'm just saying we are the most dangerous team right now.

i want to give a special shoutout to Jalen Collins. I was terrified it was over when Trufant went down but Collins has been getting better and better and you'll notice he started turning his head around and tracking the ball which now makes him dangerous to pick off balls with his great height and length.  He looks like he has ball hawk potential to me.  He is a Godsend to our playoff run as I don't think any of us saw that coming. He's really playing well. Jones is also a big time playmaker who just keeps getting better.

We are all but guaranteed a playoff spot at this point and I'm very excited about our potential.

Nobody wants to see us gazoo. We're this years version of the 2010 Packers. Any team will be nervous. Including Dallas. They haven't really played a team that can stress their defense. 

18 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Nobody wants to see us gazoo. We're this years version of the 2010 Packers. Any team will be nervous. Including Dallas. They haven't really played a team that can stress their defense. 

Here here brother Fatbio! I think the fact we can attack a defense in so many ways with so many versatile playmakers it's going to keep any defensive coordinator up at night! 

Even our 3 TE sets are back in action! We had a 3 TE in when DJ scored his first TD

40 minutes ago, gazoo said:

I believe the Panthers showed how to go about slowing us down with pressure. To do it, you have to have their front seven. Once you do it, you have to have an offense that can score. They are not many teams left that get quick pressure with their front seven and score 24 plus points.

So, I don't think we are invincible. But, I do think we are a serious problem for anyone that plays in the NFL. Even if you control our offense you have to score in the mid 20s. Ryan completed passes to 9 different receivers in one half. You literally can't cover everyone when they are in play. Someone has to be open. Give Ryan 3 seconds...you lose. Its just about that simple. 

6 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Here here brother Fatbio! I think the fact we can attack a defense in so many ways with so many versatile playmakers it's going to keep any defensive coordinator up at night! 

Even our 3 TE sets are back in action! 

I think I feel better about this team than  2012. Even tho that team had a better record. 

7 minutes ago, falcndave said:

I believe the Panthers showed how to go about slowing us down with pressure. To do it, you have to have their front seven. Once you do it, you have to have an offense that can score. They are not many teams left that get quick pressure with their front seven and score 24 plus points.

So, I don't think we are invincible. But, I do think we are a serious problem for anyone that plays in the NFL. Even if you control our offense you have to score in the mid 20s. Ryan completed passes to 9 different receivers in one half. You literally can't cover everyone when they are in play. Someone has to be open. Give Ryan 3 seconds...you lose. Its just about that simple. 

Pressure slows any good offense. Including Brady's. The trick is to do it for 60 min and a team will slip by not getting to Matt and that diversity is gonna kill them.