Defense Has Been Phenomenal Since The Bye

19 allowed vs the Cardinals.

13 vs the Chiefs. 29 on the scoreboard, but when you consider 7 were a punt fake and 9 were off Ryan picks, let's say 13.

14 vs the Rams.

13 vs the 49ers.

And looks like 16 vs the Panthers. 

Yeah, it's an easier schedule this second half, but they are stepping up and gaining confidence for the playoffs. Gotta love it.

21 minutes ago, blackredfellow said:

Getting hotter at the right time. Jalen mother flippin Collins man. Brian flippin Poole. Even Rashede got him a heckin sack today!

Great day! I like not having mild heart attacks in the 4th! FTP!

And add Tru back into the mix next season...

I don't EVER recall the Falcons being this loaded at corner.

3 minutes ago, krammmit said:

Imo we look better with Worrilow than with Campbell. May not be the same next year but as of now, our team needs Worrilow. It was the same thing when Spoon started for Devondre. He can be great but he's not there yet.

I agree, but the best way for him to improve is game minutes. It will be worth letting him take his lumps. 

For sure. No one expected it, including me, but obviously they're beginning to gel.

I think at the very least you have a far better defense than the Cowboys, so I wouldn't be surprised to see you go all the way. 

Only challenge you may actually face is whoever you face in the Superbowl. You got a lot of steam going for you, and I envy that.

2 minutes ago, krammmit said:

Imo we look better with Worrilow than with Campbell. May not be the same next year but as of now, our team needs Worrilow. It was the same thing when Spoon started for Devondre. He can be great but he's not there yet.

Yea but we don't. The defense as a whole has been playing better because we've been averaging  giving up about 15 points. Campbell makes plays behind the line that worrilow doesn't make. Like the play he just got out run in today. With Campbell's length and speed it's probably a tfl. The main reason the defense is playing better is because Deion Jones is commanding the defense. He's communicating much better now and getting the defense set faster. 

2 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Yea but we don't. The defense as a whole has been playing better because we've been averaging  giving up about 15 points. Campbell makes plays behind the line that worrilow doesn't make. Like the play he just got out run in today. With Campbell's length and speed it's probably a tfl. The main reason the defense is playing better is because Deion Jones is commanding the defense. He's communicating much better now and getting the defense set faster. 

That's really the biggest reason. The communication is better.