Is EVERY Dallas Cowboy game on national tv this year?

Spts1

I mean, they don't even hide it...:lol:    The Falcons are  already behind 7 points to the Cowboys and the game ain't even started yet ... They keep drumming up this fake Romo and Dak controversy and putting the Cowboys on EVERY national telecast they can. We all know who the NFL wants to go to the bowl this year...:(

Oh i am betting the nfl and network execs have been in a board room circle jerk for the last 17 weeks to celebrate the Cowboys being relevent again.

this is exactly why my fingers are crossed for ATL @ DAL for the nfccg...no better way to get noticed than to expose the nfls darlings!

There is certainly some network bias but Dallas hasn't been very good in a while outside of a couple of seasons where they exited the playoffs early. Atlanta has been much more competitive since drafting Vick then Dallas in the same time frame and that's arguably the most successful franchise in history compared to one of the worst.

It's natural though. whenever a giant wakes up in college networks and media want them on their screens. Dallas is just blown up because of yes Jerry Jones and the whole america's team thing.

More then the television coverage it's the fact that they refuse to talk incessantly about the "rookie wall" or how long before Presscott has to sling the ball around to win like they would if Atlanta was having the same season with the same roster.

On a side note does anyone else think they would be approximately 2 times better with Romo? Elliott is a monster behind that line but remember a few years ago with Bryant Romo and Murray? Bryant isn't even close to being that dominant because they have to minimize the playbook.

39 minutes ago, AmaZze said:

Atlanta will probably get 4 prime time games next year just based on how many points we put up.

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah, I am pretty sure we will be one of the "sexy teams" next year when they are putting the schedule together.

Yeah, should be at least 4, and get a Sunday night this time too.

43 minutes ago, ICD said:

Sunday night and or Monday night is all but guaranteed due to the new stadium. 

Hadn't thought about that. We almost always get one Thursday and one Monday though like this year. We should at least add a Sunday and one more Monday this time.