One win and we are in

Cole World

We get to 10 wins we clinch a playoff birth.

Of the current teams still alive Lions (9-5), Packers (8-6), Redskins (7-6-1), & Bucs (8-6) we have the tie break over the Packers (H2H) and Lions. That means the only way the NFC North can make the playoffs is by winning their division if we some how don't win ours (I don't see that happening). The most wins Redskins can have is 9. Which will make them 9-6-1 and even if the Bucs win both games (I don't see that happening), they will win the division and we would  grab the final WC spot.

I still think the final seeding will be:

1. Cowboys

2. Seahawks

3. Falcons

4. Packers

5. Giants

6. Lions

If anyone gets the last WC it'll probably be Tampa. I believe Detroit will surprise and beat GB in the finale to win their division. I'd welcome Tampa as our first opponent in the playoffs because we all know Koetter and Smith know how to lose playoff games. Their offense might show up, but I doubt a Mike Smith led playoff defense will play well enough to make noise. 

55 minutes ago, TonyMartin80 said:

If we can get 2 seed I think we can go to super bowl. 

I would love to see us get the 2 seed.  I just don't see Seattle losing to Arizona, and the definitely won't lose to SF.  Those **** no calls are coming to haunt us.

25 minutes ago, Krosis said:

I would love to see us get the 2 seed.  I just don't see Seattle losing to Arizona, and the definitely won't lose to SF.  Those **** no calls are coming to haunt us.

Arians is what against Seattle in Seattle? There is a chance. He has a winning record in that scenario. 

5 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Arians is what against Seattle in Seattle? There is a chance. He has a winning record in that scenario. 

Had to look it up.  2-1 so far playing in Seattle.  This will be the fourth time he has played there as the HC of the Cardinals. He's 2-4-1 against them both home and away.

3 minutes ago, crimsonhawk said:

It might actually be better for Seattle if they played us in Atlanta....I have a feeling that if we have to travel to Seattle again, some Seahawks may wind up getting carted off of the field. I do believe we would go into that place with a HUGE chip on our shoulders.

believe it or not I agree. I got a feeling if we played the Hawks in Seattle the refs won't give them any calls since it's well documented they tend to do a little home cooking

3 hours ago, crimsonhawk said:

It might actually be better for Seattle if they played us in Atlanta....I have a feeling that if we have to travel to Seattle again, some Seahawks may wind up getting carted off of the field. I do believe we would go into that place with a HUGE chip on our shoulders.

This and our team has been road warriors, playing better defense away from home but lately it's changed. I feel like we are good either way. Now. 

1 minute ago, droopy1592 said:

This and our team has been road warriors, playing better defense away from home but lately it's changed. I feel like we are good either way. Now. 

Yea, some of the luster has worn off that "no fly zone" crapola that was being spouted earlier in the year....the fans may be stupid enough to want us back, but you can bet Poppa Pete and the Cheathawk players are hoping for us to fail early.