ATL Posters...WHAT DO YOUR HANDLES MEAN?

Stoic

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Beat you so bad you are referring to them as "tose days"! lol

1. I do EVERYTHING from my xbox one. So, s#it happens.

2. Ben Hill NEVER stopped me from getting mine on y'all. And when I got to high school, we still came there and rocked Men's nights. Slapped 4 homeruns on y'all at Adams park and at Ben Hill. They were very good days. I left out how we used to ride through and pull y'all's lil red shawties and take'em 4 a ride to the Westside. 

1 hour ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

1. I do EVERYTHING from my xbox one. So, s#it happens.

2. Ben Hill NEVER stopped me from getting mine on y'all. And when I got to high school, we still came there and rocked Men's nights. Slapped 4 homeruns on y'all at Adams park and at Ben Hill. They were very good days. I left out how we used to ride through and pull y'all's lil red shawties and take'em 4 a ride to the Westside. 

Dude, that was so long ago I don't remember much of anything. Just was busting your balls.

anything before high school to me really is Nothing anyways. Where did you go by the way?(don't say pu$$y Mays) lmao

Don is my name

00045 is the model of Martin I custom ordered a long time ago. I wanted the wider string spacing like a OM and wanted the shorter scale length of a 000 and so I custom ordered a guitar to my specs. 45 (with snowflake inlays) because I like beautiful things.

4 hours ago, Capitalist said:

Treated Mikey, many moons ago, before he died...  Tough way to go...

It was a sad time when his cancer started doing its thing. That final year of touring was tough for everyone. I'm just glad I got to see him perform as many times as I did (only 5 but he died the summer after my freshman year  in college). Was he as nice as everyone says?

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

The hate the majority of "Falcon" fans have for Keith Brooking is so unjustified. Very underappreciated player.

Acted like an idiot in Dallas, but he was let go and played his entire career in Georgia. Understandable. Deion slapped/punched Rison in that one game when he was with Niners or Dallas? I wanted Rison to level him and I love Sanders. No player likes getting let go. PS: If we could get Berry with a cap-friendly salary I would take him. We need an Ed Reed type.