ATL Posters...WHAT DO YOUR HANDLES MEAN?

Stoic

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was from the post Patrino years when the team was in a bad spot and stuck in football **** :(

But then they became good again and with Matt Ryan had that ridiculous stretch where they dominated at home so I'll just go with that since I used to say opposing teams were coming into the 7th level of ATHell to get destroyed :)

57 is the year I was born,, More people was born in 1957 than any other year in History,,Fact!  It's nice have so many people my own age. I'm in the very center of the baby boomers!!  I was born in 1957 and I was born again in 1966,, my second birth was far  greater than my first... It's better to never have been born, than to never have been born again.  Roman 10:13, All you have to do is ask,, God has never broke a promise. Jesus took your sin and died in your place so you could believe and be saved for eternity.  Christmas is a very special time.. The birth of our Savior. He was born 2016 years ago,, All of time centers around the precious, Holy Son of God. A,D. means from the birth of Jesus till this day it been 2016 years. BC means "Before Christ "  Jesus was born to die for our sins, and to pay our sin debt, So that we could be saved by faith in Him alone.. And simple by asking,, therefor there will be no excuse when we stand before him. "Ye have not because ye ask not."  The greatest possession I have is my salvation, because it's the only thing I cannot lose. Romans 11:29 "For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance."  What that means is that God never gives a gift and then takes it back, Matthew 7:7. "Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you."     Merry Christmas everybody ... I pray you'll find the Reason for the Season.. The greatest gift ever given to man kind.. 

23 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

57 is the year I was born,, More people was born in 1957 than any other year in History,,Fact!  It's nice have so many people my own age. I'm in the very center of the baby boomers!!  I was born in 1957 and I was born again in 1966,, my second birth was far  greater than my first... It's better to never have been born, than to never have been born again.  Roman 10:13, All you have to do is ask,, God has never broke a promise. Jesus took your sin and died in your place so you could believe and be saved for eternity.  Christmas is a very special time.. The birth of our Savior. He was born 2016 years ago,, All of time centers around the precious, Holy Son of God. A,D. means from the birth of Jesus till this day it been 2016 years. BC means "Before Christ "  Jesus was born to die for our sins, and to pay our sin debt, So that we could be saved by faith in Him alone.. And simple by asking,, therefor there will be no excuse when we stand before him. "Ye have not because ye ask not."  The greatest possession I have is my salvation, because it's the only thing I cannot lose. Romans 11:29 "For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance."  What that means is that God never gives a gift and then takes it back, Matthew 7:7. "Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you."     Merry Christmas everybody ... I pray you'll find the Reason for the Season.. The greatest gift ever given to man kind.. 

I think you misunderstood the question

Etherdome

The ether dome is a small operating room/theater where the first public anesthetic was given for an operation in 1846 at Mass General by William Morton.  

Note:  Crawford W. Long (a Georgian), was likely the first person to use ether as an anesthetic.  He removed a cyst from a man's head and administered ether.  The problem is that he never published his use of ether until after Morton publicly used the technique in Boston.  Crawford liked was apparently more interested in hosting ether parties than trying to advance medical knowledge.  Who knows?  Morton is commonly credited for inventing surgical anesthesia.    

Etherdome is a way for me to recognize the world-changing development of anesthesia for surgery.  Without this discovery and development, no significant surgical advances were possible.  It is also a reminder to me that it is important to think outside the box, but it is equally important to have the guts to put your beliefs on the line.

Well done Dr. Morton.     

8 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

Nah, I was worried it was too subtle anyway lol

if no one else had by the time I got to the bottom of the page, I was going to anyway.....LOL

for mine, my grand daughter calls me papa, chaz is short for my first name charles.....easy enough

1 hour ago, King Jigsaw said:

I'm not exactly sure when it started, but Jigsaw became a nickname of mine around middle school. I did always like puzzles and such and then when the Saw movies came to prominence it really stuck from there. I remember a graphic arts class I took in high school that had us design and print our own logo so I drew out a jigsaw puzzle piece wearing a crown. None of you are reading this and I lika do da chacha. That was when the royalty aspect came in to play, though at the time I was using Prince Jigsaw. I'm too old for that now, so I call myself king instead.

I like do da chacha w lights turned down low and the shades closed.. :ninja: