Have we ever had a player lead the league in sacks?

Madness21

6 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

he may have to spy Cam so he might not have as many pass rushing opportunities. I would love to see him go off though

Normally I'd agree but Cam hasn't run nearly as much this year. He's very cautious now due to the hits he takes. I believe Deion spied him a few times in the first game. 

15 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

Normally I'd agree but Cam hasn't run nearly as much this year. He's very cautious now due to the hits he takes. I believe Deion spied him a few times in the first game. 

With clayborn back hopefully the spy thing will be more effictive with a better passrusher in Clay.

53 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

Carolina's OL is pretty weak so Beasley might abuse them too. 

Daryl Williams, who shut down Beasley last time for the most part, is back. (That sack Beasley got was an obvious misstep by Daryl. Otherwise he pretty much shut him down.) He's a good RT, at the very least miles better than Remmers. 

Trai Turner back at RG. C Tyler Larsen is playing at a high level right now, and miles better than our actual backup C, and of course LG Andrew Norwell.

Our weak link is now Remmers. Then again, it has always been that way. 

Edited by SamMills51

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

The guy can only talk about some tackle who shut VIC down his rookie yr.. wooooo!

Nah, I'm not saying our OLine is Dallas now, I'm saying it's a lot better (as long as Daryl is truly healthy) with most of our guys in their natural position.  

Anyhow, about Daryl, not making things up.

http://www.espn.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/15560/panthers-tackle-daryl-williams-rated-no-3-rookie-by-pff

PFF rated the fourth-round pick out of Oklahoma No. 3 among the top 10 rookies that have performed the best thus far. 

PFF gave Williams a 5.5 rating, saying he was the best rookie tackle of the preseason.

He later got injured, which is why Remmers started, but what could've been if he had him might've been a Superbowl win with a perfect record being completely honest. Vic Beasley and Von Miller against Remmers literally gave us those two losses.

1 hour ago, Madness21 said:

This may have been answered already, but I cant remember the last time. 

Vic could end up doing it

19 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

Daryl Williams, who shut down Beasley last time for the most part, is back. (That sack Beasley got was an obvious misstep by Daryl. Otherwise he pretty much shut him down.) He's a good RT, at the very least miles better than Remmers. 

Trai Turner back at RG. C Tyler Larsen is playing at a high level right now, and miles better than our actual backup C, and of course LG Andrew Norwell.

Beasley was literally getting by Williams on every snap. So this is false. Tyler Larsen is grbage.

1 minute ago, SamMills51 said:

Nah, I'm not saying our OLine is Dallas now, I'm saying it's a lot better (as long as Daryl is truly healthy) with most of our guys in their natural position.  

Anyhow, about Daryl, not making things up.

http://www.espn.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/15560/panthers-tackle-daryl-williams-rated-no-3-rookie-by-pff

He later got injured, which is why Remmers started, but what could've been if he had him might've been a Superbowl win with a perfect record being completely honest. Vic Beasley and Von Miller against Remmers literally gave us those two losses.

Sorry can't understand you when you've got rupal tappin your tonsils along with his line of misfit trannys. Nobody cares about Daryl.. hes gonna be made famous Saturday for how bad he looks vs VIC 

55 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

I could go on and on about how much Beasley has improved since that game but I'll just let you witness it for yourself on Sunday when he tears that OL apart. Better hope Cam iced his shoulder. 

15 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

I could go on and on about how much Beasley has improved since that game but I'll just let you witness it for yourself on Sunday when he tears that OL apart. Better hope Cam iced his shoulder. 

First off it's on Saturday.

Second off I could go on and on about how much our secondary has improved, our DEs and DTs have improved, and how amazing our LBs all are.

Like I said, we'll see on Saturday.